Sign in to follow this  
LDB

Were his transplants removed first?

Can anyone tell me if Mike's hair transplants were removed prior to SMP?  They look very light and flush without any visible stubble

3 hours ago, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

He would have been shaved prior to treatment. By someone with a sharp eye and a keen blade. 

...so do you think his transplants were NOT removed prior?

Not at all, didn't meant to give that impression. Just pointing out that any client would be shaved prior to treatment, if they didn't arrive shaved already, so it would be impossible to tell from pictures. If I had to bet my own money one way or the other I would say he did not have them removed. I have written and asked the question to see if anyone can give me a definitive answer - I will post it here if they do.

1 hour ago, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

Not at all, didn't meant to give that impression. Just pointing out that any client would be shaved prior to treatment, if they didn't arrive shaved already, so it would be impossible to tell from pictures. If I had to bet my own money one way or the other I would say he did not have them removed. I have written and asked the question to see if anyone can give me a definitive answer - I will post it here if they do.

Thanks Ed,

The grafts look so faint...I know if mine were shaved that close, they would be so much more noticeable.