Sign in to follow this  
Sunil Bhopal

What's happened to the social media updates?

Hi, I've been looking at SMP for some time but noticed there is a serious lack of social media being used to maintain interest. The YouTube channel has not been updated for over a year. I'd like to see updates regularly and people come back after years prove its long term effects. Fading for me is a real put off. It doesn't really instill me with confidence. There is nothing on the Twitter feed either. Why is this? 

Thanks 

On 4/17/2018 at 2:47 PM, Sunil Bhopal said:

Hi, I've been looking at SMP for some time but noticed there is a serious lack of social media being used to maintain interest. The YouTube channel has not been updated for over a year. I'd like to see updates regularly and people come back after years prove its long term effects. Fading for me is a real put off. It doesn't really instill me with confidence. There is nothing on the Twitter feed either. Why is this? 

Thanks 

I'll never understand why people want a bunch of other people to know what SMP is... It's an illusion. If you were a magician, would you want everyone to know how you pulled a rabit out of a hat before you did it?