Sign in to follow this  
Sunil Bhopal

What's happened to the social media updates?

Hi, I've been looking at SMP for some time but noticed there is a serious lack of social media being used to maintain interest. The YouTube channel has not been updated for over a year. I'd like to see updates regularly and people come back after years prove its long term effects. Fading for me is a real put off. It doesn't really instill me with confidence. There is nothing on the Twitter feed either. Why is this? 

Thanks 

Hi ,

I'm what you call the first generation His devotees.I had mine done 10 years ago and have had a couple of top ups in between.Last top up was around 4 years ago when I wanted my hairline to be be totally feathered as it was too sharp as I'm white.  For Asian or black then you can get away with a more square hairline. The hairline did not look natural to me and Ranbir and Ian who did my initial treatment did not offer the feathered look which His now do. I think it was down to a great tattooist  #### Clarke ? who was a professional tattooist before he joined His to offer that at His. I had to laser NY hairline off from London Harley street clinic and #### gave me a new feathered hairline . Overall it has lasted all of 10 years and I don't think I need another top up for a few more years or maybe never again. .

I think then the ink was meant to last ,I'm not sure about the ink they use today. . I hope that helps.  

I must add Ian and Ranbir are total professionals and are there to help.   I also have to mention before I went to His 10 years ago I went to another practioner not His and destroyed my scalp with massive dots that Ranbir had to disguise and use her skill to give me that Natural look . Even today I really do suggest that you check out who you are going to get your treatment with as there are many charlatans who will destroy your look.  

Please tread carefully.  ,I would gladly go back to His if I needed further treatment