Sign in to follow this  
Hair93

3 years and going, haven't been called out ONCE!

On 10/04/2018 at 9:59 PM, Hair93 said:

Finished 3rd session in early 2015, still the best choice I have ever made in my life, I can honestly say I prefer this look over when I had hair lol, my girlfriend of over a year haven't even been able to spot it, and she touches my head every day!

Honestly if your on the fence, this goes for the young people as well, get it done. Male pattern baldness have no cure, accept it, because you are fighting a battle that you are not going to win. Get fit, and get a tan and your good!

got pictures ?

On 29/10/2018 at 9:52 AM, Lt.Col Kojak Slaphead III said:

We are all the harshest judges. I've had my SMP for almost 5 years now and I've never been called out but I wouldn't say it looks 100% convincing to myself either, and I do use concealer at the hairline to improve the blending (considering getting my hairline redone but this is an ok solution). 

In fact it gets a bit annoying dealing with all the "why don't you grow your hair out?" "you would look good with X hairstyle" comments.

and man !! do you have pics of your treatment at the beginning 5 years ago and now ? thanks !