Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

What lengths are available to me?

Hi Guys,

After getting an due procedure which looked great, but now doesn't look so good, I am thinking about adding temporary smp to give more coverage. The purpose of this post is to get some opinions on which length would be best. I do not wish to go for a completely shaved look, but would consider a 1 or a 2 guard. Alternatively, I could leave my hair the way it is and get smp to cover thinner areas. So far, my favourite option is to buzz it down to a 1 or a 2, and add smp. Do you think this would look good? 

Cheers

image2-2.jpeg

image3.png

Hi Sandy. Great pictures of your situation, to accompany a great question. I am wondering what your scars might look like under a #1 or #2 cut. That aside, and SMP can deal with scars, you do have a lot of hair - so SMP to camouflage the thinning could be your perfect answer. Are you near enough to a HIS clinic to be able to pop in for a free consult?

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply. I had an FUE procedure so I hope that the scars should be relatively simple to conceal with SMP? Easier than the FUT linear scar anyway...

I’m based in Newcastle, do you know where my nearest HIS clinic is? 

Cheers

You've reminded me of childhood road trips from home in London to Dad's family in Glasgow... via an Uncle in Sunderland. Newcastle is such a long way from everywhere. Maybe your best foot forward would be a consultation over Skype... it would be a chance to talk through your options with an expert. Send an email to info@hishairclinic.com to request.