Dk86

Toronto clinic

Hi guys,

i been considering this treatment for years now and finally had a consultation this past week. I was wondering if they are any members That had the procedure done and are fair complexion like me in Toronto area. I understand there is one practitioner working here any information about the quality of his work?  Sorry if this been talked about already. If anybody had the procedure here would be willing to meet up that would be great. Of course lunch or a drink on me. I should mention I’m about Norwood 7 now.

Thanks!

From what I have seen on here most people that had their work done in Toronto had it done with the old practitioner who is gone now.

I have had work done with the new practitioner in Toronto but after 3 sessions I am not at the finish line yet and my work looks unfinished.

I have yet to see anyone that has had finished results from the new practitioner and he is who you will currently be seeing in Toronto..

That makes sense because when I asked him for photos of finished treatments that he had done he said he doesn’t have any at the moment. He did however show me photos of guys in between of sessions 2 and 3 and the photos did look good on his phone. Of course it wouldn’t much more reassuring to see the finished treatments by that practitioner.

6 hours ago, Dk86 said:

That makes sense because when I asked him for photos of finished treatments that he had done he said he doesn’t have any at the moment. He did however show me photos of guys in between of sessions 2 and 3 and the photos did look good on his phone. Of course it wouldn’t much more reassuring to see the finished treatments by that practitioner.

The pics that you were shown are most likely directly after a procedure and are not what it looks like once healed. It is much darker and prominent right after the session and has not faded yet.

I personally assumed that I would be pretty much be done after a 3rd treatment but I have to go back for a 4th.  Not getting the results that everyone else on here who had work done at other His clinics is beyond frustrating and rather stressful.

I can imagine!

That was  was my concern as well. I guess I’ll wait until either there is more positive reviews about the new practitioner or we can see HIS  Work when the treatment is finished.Other option I guess would be to go to the clinic in New York.Thanks for your help, I hope the treatment turns out the way you want it. You have any pics as to what it looks like after 3rd session ?

I will post pictures of my smp once I have my 4th session and it has healed.

I am somewhat surprised hearing that the new practitioner could not supply you with finished pictures of his treatments as I assumed that he has been doing this procedure for at least a year at His.

Travel costs and hotel accommodations on 3 to 4 treatments is another factor that can add up rather quickly.

15 minutes ago, bobdobbs said:

I just had my first session this morning in Toronto. Impressed with the results so far. 

before_after.png

Hey bro,

thats looks amazing!

it appears that you have a lot of your own hair still left , I’m worried about having to go back 2 work after 2 sessions and the results will look unfinished or fake,I can’t wear a hat at work that’s for sure

5 minutes ago, Dk86 said:

Hey bro,

thats looks amazing!

it appears that you have a lot of your own hair still left , I’m worried about having to go back 2 work after 2 sessions and the results will look unfinished or fake,I can’t wear a hat at work that’s for sure

Yes, i do have a lot of hair left. I mostly wanted hairline work. I am hoping to be able to go 2-3 days between shaves because of my existing hair. 

I am also expecting a lot of fading. Luckily I can wear a hat. Good luck. 

On 2/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, Dk86 said:

Hey bro,

thats looks amazing!

You look like a Norwood 2 to 3 prior to your smp and you will not need as much work to restore your hairline as you still have quite a bit of hair.

Pictures of smp  right after the treatment are always way darker than what they fade to and actually look like once healed within 10 days.

On 2/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, JCVD said:

You look like a Norwood 2 to 3 prior to your smp and you will not need as much work to restore your hairline as you still have quite a bit of hair.

Pictures of smp  right after the treatment are always way darker than what they fade to and actually look like once healed within 10 days.

Mine is looking good after 2 sessions. I don't need to rush for a 3rd. The practitioner says my scalp holds pigment pretty well.