Sign in to follow this  
2mm

Booked for tomorrow with His Hair. Current pics inside, how do you think this will turn out?

Fresh buzz with a no-guard Remington HC4250 wide/curved blade buzzer.

Would love any thoughts/reassurance. 

Hair length ok here, or will I need to go much lower? This is a no-guard buzz, which my HIS HAIR practitioner said would work fine.

Anything you think I should be telling the practitioner?

I'm going for a very natural look under the current hairline on the forehead area. Plus fill in the crown, as you can see in the last pictures.

I want to keep recession in the temples area, so a "peninsula" of hair coming out into my forehead. Perhaps a somewhat sharp angle where the new "hair" meets the temples...? Would that look more or less natural than more of a "curve" to meet the hair?

Any advice on how to style this?

Thanks!

Current pics:

https://imgur.com/a/kFJcV

Gcnh5E2.png

Listen the practitioner, go light   And not defined. Small dots and don’t go below where you’d have hair. But the practitioner will steer you right. I’d a small fake scar added to seem more authentic. Plus chicks dig Scars :-/

dont itch it and wait the proper time before shaving washing etc. 

I think you’ll be surprised how good you’ll look. Good luck. 

You have the perfect nut for it, very similar to me when I had my smp in Birmingham 

mine turned out pretty good in my opinion. :) 

keep us updated.  

56977F92-AB7C-4F87-B711-87EB2E02A780.jpeg

57B25E4E-70AC-44AD-94F7-B67336D6F99D.jpeg

5D835BDD-EDB7-4BD8-9317-CA5CE504311B.jpeg

Nice, your SMP looks really good. I like the scar.

It actually kind of illustrates what I'm thinking about for my hairline.

Yours looks less-receded in the temples than my current hairline, I think. I seem to have sharper receded temples.

I'm wondering if something more like the below would look better for me / match my current hairline more. 

cJKyUG8.png

First treatment done!

Worked with my practitioner to develop a pretty receded hairline. Hard angle into the existing temple hair + narrow peninsula. 

Curious what you think of the shape and if there's anything I should tweak in the second session. I think I'm really happy with the line we've done.

The feathering on the line itself is great as well.

Excited for the redness to go down, but very happy so far. Wearing a hat at the moment but can clearly see how this will be fine for non-hat wear very quickly.

a0uRQXBl.jpg

EvO8178l.jpg

9IqXWnPl.jpg

WrT2NK7l.jpg

I did my instagram hairline research, and this was the main pic I liked for what I was going for. The top pictures, before SMP!

The shape of this guy's hairline/recession BEFORE the smp is perfect. He just needs a tad more in the temples where it's becoming an island.

Looks good with the younger hairline SMP too, everyone has a different look they're going for.

eRrmPJZ.jpg

I went back to work today btw. Had been planning to work from home, but so I decided to just go in as the redness is down and there's no dramatic change.

It's unrecognizable to coworers as a "new hairline", which is just as I wanted it. Basically just filling out my existing receded hairline with more density. Liking it a lot.

The redness shown in the "after" pics was gone within 4 hours or so of treatment. 

Currently the individual dots are dark enough to match my hair, but the SMP area still looks significantly lighter overall than the hair. I guess this will be matched by the density of the 2nd session?

By the 10th day you will know exactly how much it is going to fade once the rough texture of the tattooed scalp is smooth again and properly healed.

The second treatment has really darkened things up and filled in the density. Loving the new look! Looks even better in person.

I'm actually most liking the 24-72 hours after shave timetable the most. The SMP mixes well with my existing hair, which I suppose I still kind of have a lot of, and gives the entire area a much darker showing, but without having any major 2D/3D mixing issues.

Similar to how people use SMP for increased density / scalp coloring in otherwise long hair, I think.

Looks fantastic. Great job, you had the perfect hair line for it.

I wish I could of went back 20 years and told my younger self about HIS and smp.  The amount of worry I put myself through over hair loss. This isn’t a cure but when done properly it’s pretty near perfection.