Sign in to follow this  
Ej2015

Is smp a good option for me?

I've been suffering from frontal thinning for around three years. I've used rogaine for around three years and this is the best that I've gotten. The front part of my hair refuses to grow so I leave it and shave everything else. I'm sick of looking in the mirror at it and it irks the hell out of me. Is smp an option? Would it allow me to grow my hair or would I have to keep it that same length that it already is?

IMG_2483.PNG

IMG_2484.PNG

IMG_2485.PNG

The nice thing about SMP is, if you're already shaving/cutting your hair short like you are, it's always going to be a huge improvement. And the transition will be super easy for you — people will just think you're cutting your hair shorter and not really be able to tell why you suddenly look younger/better.

Only people I think SMP may not be the best option for is if you're 65+... it's just not a common hairstyle on that age group so it can look a little odd, same way as if a dude had jet black hair at 65

Only people I think SMP may not be the best option for is if you're 65+...

I’ll be 65 next year. SMP actually gets BETTER with age... not only can it “cure” baldness, but it also hides graying. (I was a Norwood 7 with about 70% gray hair.)

Here’s a recent pic (blurry from cropping and enlarging) taken over the holidays.

No baldness. No gray. No worries.

9E8085A0-E5E5-48DD-842F-B4839DF05D39.jpeg