JeffCOCHRANE

Hair regrowth after SMP treatment

Hi, 

I still have some hair on the top of my head albeit it's receding and I'm loosing more hair as I get older.  Has anyone allowed there remaining hair to regrow after the SMP treatment (keeping it short/cropped of course), and if so, what does it look like?

Is the SMP treatment primarily for men who want a bold head look?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm considering this treatment.

Thanks

6 hours ago, SHVD said:

I am NW7 with a very light light brown shadow (my hair is naturally fine). I have a few hundred stubborn remaining hairs in a very diffused pattern across the top of my head, looks crap grown out but I feel totally comfortable with three days stubble (as in the pic). The stubbly hairs although tiny catch the light and fool the eyes, it doesn't truly hold up to close inspection but passes what I call the arms length test, i.e. the distance most people get close to you. This of course is subjective to YOU and how comfortable you are in your own skin and with the decision to have/hide the treatment. 

IMG_20171123_1239076_rewind.jpg

Your smp looks awesome.

That's one excellent SMP, Permanent Vacation. I love the hairline. Very natural. I woud love to keep my hair that length, Unfortunatly my horseshoe is visible after 24 hours of no shave, and I hate that effing horseshoe, so I have no choice but to shave it on a daily basis. 

Hi, i had it in Birmingham firstly by someone who I can’t remember their name sorry but most recently by Andra. 

Birmingham was fantastic. 

I was somewhat naive and did very little research before hand .  It worked well for me the key is broken hairline and lighter rather than darker.  

Good luck and don’t be afraid to ask questions.