Soctopus

Hairy Again

My aunt was sending around pics from a recent family gathering; thought I'd share as this shows how light the smp was/how much it faded two weeks after just session 1. Much better now that I've had V2. Though I'm hoping session 3 gets it even more noticeable under bright light. (Also you can see the type of genes I'm dealing with... that's my uncle, and the rest of the men in the family — on both sides — share his hair...)

Chris ponders the bald look sm.JPG

Totally agree, you are right on the limit at three days growth, but it still kinda works. The top of your head 'dampened'. I really like your hairline, subtle yet enough, and the shade is spot on. ( what I have found is that you go through changes of heart about how much stubble you can run with, sometimes it has to be every day and a few weeks later, ah what the... two, three days hey! ) roll with it when that happens.

This thread has given me home. The fact that someone who is pretty much a norwood 6 or 7 can have a completely natural look finally gave me the reassurance to go through this this procedure. I'm real happy for you and you look amazing. I'm telling you shaved heads are bad-ass. Thank you for the photos.