Ivor

Getting caught out

Sorry SMPler....it ain't that simple. I don't want people to know I've had the treatment. P!$@ taking would be relentless for a start but in all cases I just don't want people to know. And no,  it wouldn't be forgotten in a couple of days. I met guys for a few drinks before I went back to work and now, almost 2 weeks later everyday I'm told (sarcastically) that what I've grown is impossible, how can I bottle it and sell it and how I've got blue hair. Hey, I can laugh and joke with the best of them but it's my....and quite a few other posters on here...choice to not want others to know I've had the treatment. I've said before on this post, I like having something up there, albeit just an illusion, and if I was to just start a new life where nobody knew me before, this would work fine.

I wanted a subtle appearance of light grey stubble.....my choice....quite a lot of money....and it hasn't happened. I repeat, I am not knocking SMP at all nor my practitioner, mine just isn't fading / looking like those role models I researched beforehand. 

Overthinking it? Yes, cus it's there all the time. It needs to be more faded and less sharp at the hairline. My choice in not wanting people to know I'm hiding my 30+ years of baldness.

I know you don't want to knock the practitioner, but I thought that the faded/feathered hairline was now the norm, unless the customer is adamant that they want it defined. As I have said a high/rededed hairline with a perfect hairline is really unnatural. We don't bald like that! At this point any further treatment should be to lower but mess up the hairline. Look at pictures of people who have shaved their heads for real, hairlines all over the place, at you wouldn't give it a second glance.But a perfect hairline looks unnatural on an older guy.IMO

But unfortunately I think you are the only person on here who's treatment hasn't faded, Most people bitch about the treatment disappearing and wish they had gone darker.Hopefully it will fade in time.

Made me laugh, Bobobaldy; me being the only person on here who's treatment hasn't faded. Yeah, I know. Story of my life. (Just joking, I've had a ball in life....so far).

I believe the practitioner intended the hairline to be broken; that's what we discussed, but neither of us expected the SMP not to fade so maybe if it had faded as per routine, and like it did between 1st and 2nd session, it may well have looked less defined. I don't think it is as straight as an intended defined hairline, like some ask for.

What's people's thought on my last photo, please?