Sign in to follow this  
smfxxy

Scars in Public

My scar is identical to yours. I am a school teacher. If ever there was a profession where you think people would take the piss then it would be this. But I’ve not had even one single comment. I don’t worry about it either. But the one time a kid called out my hair transplant was one of the worst moments of my life. At least a scar you can just put it down to surgery from years ago (which is true). People are usually happy with that explanation. 

Regretfully I haven’t got cobblestone photos. I can sent you any amount of hair transplant photos. But the reason I mentioned it was that myself and my wife were in Italy on holidays. In the same hotel was someone who clearly had exactly the same old procedure as you. I could see the puncture holes on the back of his head and the cobblestones on the front. You know what? Even without any SMP it didn’t look too bad. Imagine if he had smp into the scars he would have been able to put huge camouflage in place. Reason I saw this is that shaving your head won’t be anywhere as traumatic as you fear. I did it and I can’t believe I didn’t do it years back. Smp into the scar would do wonders. Personally I would do the scar in the first instance. Book a consultation. Also, there is going back if it isn’t to your taste...just grow your hair back!