Sign in to follow this  
Skeleton

The NEW Millennium Dome

Thank you! I didn't originally mean to write such a long account of things, but I ended up with a lot to say.

I realise my photos are naff. I'll try to take better ones.

I'm going to contact the London branch about my final tweaks when I get a moment; hoping for some time off work in December so that would be ideal.

Yes Ill look forward to seeing some more pics  :)

Did you tell anyone at work or your friends and family?

Has anybody noticed or made comment?

Im still on the fence on having it done, I would go for the slightly receeded look so not obvious like yours.

Thanks

####

Hi 2hanger,

Actually I've been so intrigued by the reactions (zero negative comments, I should add) I was going to do a separate post on it! Essentially, I mentioned it to my sister about 2 or 3 years ago, just musing the idea (she said "do it!") and I told one of my best mates who's been on a similar path having planned and now gone through with a full 'hair-tech' solution (the glue-on full hairpiece thing).

Skeleton

Great to read you and your mate confide in each other regarding your hair loss solutions. Would be very interesting to hear you compare notes on the two very different experiences. I take it he is not required to go swimming with the kids? Just one of the many lifestyle choices that goes under the heading "things I used to do" - The good news is that he can throw them away at any point, I say them because you have to buy two, so you have one to wear when you send off the other to be maintained (which they do not do for free).

Thanks for the posts Skeleton.