• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MisterHairline

MisterHairline

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:45 AM

Just wondering if there are any solid options to remove smp in toronto?

#2 Cutlass18

Cutlass18

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

fadingfast.ca

Younge and Eglington

Best owner (Shane) and best laser period!

No scarring, bleeding, blistering, nothing!

Just ink removed or faded to exactly what you want...zero skin damage...unlike other lasers from other clinics;S

#3 Jeep Guy

Jeep Guy

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMurica

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:07 AM

fadingfast.ca

Younge and Eglington

Best owner (Shane) and best laser period!

No scarring, bleeding, blistering, nothing!

Just ink removed or faded to exactly what you want...zero skin damage...unlike other lasers from other clinics;S

Thanks for the hookup. I wonder how the pain is... and if its a multi-session deal. I'd like to break up my hairline a bit.  

#4 Cutlass18

Cutlass18

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

Yah, possibly a few sessions...cheaper though...$100 bucks or so for simple quick sessions like a hairline break-up

If the 1st one doesnt do enough for ur liking...the 2nd one should...cause he ll know the frequency has to be bumped up a notch or two

Mine was 1.5 and 1.6 hertz?..for fading

And 1.8 hertz for full removal

So it only takes a couple decimal points difference to remove...just so youre aware

Do you have a kind of plan on how you wanna break it up?

Id recommend blasting lil chunks out fully...like lil triangles...cause the laser is a square, eh

So he ll use half the square and blast lil chunks out...and then Id recommend using a lighter setting and fading the rest of the hairline in between these blasted out lil triangles

I did it the first way...just got lil nibbles blasted out along the hairline...but realized that the lil triangles were too sharp kinda...and wasnt natural enough for me

It still looked better than a sharper hairline obviously..but still could be better

So went for another session...and figured it out...you need the entire hairline about 2-3mm or so faded all way around

So with the lil chunks fully taken out..along with the whole hairline faded 2-3mm high...it gives it that perfectly natural blended look?? Know what I mean

The beginning of a hairline doesnt have distinct thick dark hairs, right

It looks better with a lighter shade for the first 2-3mms...with a couple darker dots in that...but not very many...barely any, right

THEN ur hairline will blend and look natural...instead of dark distinct dots right from the beginning

Do ya understand?...can you picture what Im trying to say

And you wont need an SMP touch up session for ur hairline after the lasering

You shouldnt

Just give it the full 2 month post lasering time for full results...dont rush it

Cause I noticed only like half fading results after a full month...sometimes not even half...and thought that kinda sucked

But when 2 full months went by...the body fully removed or faded just right!

If I wouldve rushed it...and had more sessions...then I wouldve fully removed things in places I just wanted fading

Hard being patience with this whole SMP journey...we all went through it...but has to be done the slow way for best results

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users