Sign in to follow this  
Bald One

Looking to meet in the Chicago area

I'm considering getting SMP.

I have a strip scar and it is the main reason I have delayed getting SMP.

Looking for someone in the Chicago area who has had SMP to camouflage a strip scar.

Want to see how it looks.

It will help me make a final decision.

Hey, I'm also from Chicago and have been thinking about getting SMP done for a long time. I have the same situation with the strip scar. I haven't been able to meet anyone here in Chicago either but would really like too see someone with SMP done. I'm sure it will look amazing but like I've read in some posts is that we are our worse critic since we know the scar is there.

checkingthisout - sounds right. People eventually move on and stop posting.

Ed - I though. t about just getting the strip scar treated but I have also had a FUE procedure done. So I'm thinking that if I decide to move forward I should get the entire head done.

You are probably the only person who can answer that question, but you can get really good advice in a consultation and base your decision on that. I really wanted just to point out that it was an option. If you went for the full head they would be treated at the same time but separately, and may follow a different treatment path... some of the more challenging keloid scars can take several sessions to settle nicely. Your technician will give you an indication of the outcome you can expect based on your scar.