Sign in to follow this  
the bald ego

New session with Zang, one year later

After my last session, I'm rethinking my hairline, too. Mostly because I was trying to initially cover some light hair transplant scars from decades ago.

I had my first two sessions done over 2 years ago. More recently, I just had a 3rd session done a couple of weeks ago to try and make things look a bit better with the hairline I have. Well, I've had some concerns since my last session, so I called HIS this past Monday morning. They emailed me asked for pics after the phone call, so they can schedule a phone consultation. So, I sent the pics immediately.

I then remembered that on a prior occasion, there was a problem with HIS not receiving my pics. So, on Tuesday I asked for a confirmation email that they received my pics this time around.... but I received no response. .

Yesterday morning (4 days after sending pics) I called HIS again. The lady assured me they would call me.

Again... nothing.

I'm certainly no stranger to this procedure, having it originally done over two years ago. But, I do have some legitimate concerns that I would like to address. I have a very public job and I'm also a professional entertainer. Considering the money I've spent, you would think that they would at least acknowledge receiving an email and not take more than 5 business days to schedule a simple phone consultation.

I'm not one to complain and keep calling them, but really.... I hope they read this and it lights a fire under someone to communicate with me. It's getting frustrating.

On 12/22/2017 at 5:46 PM, the bald ego said:

Pic of my August 2017 session with Zang, taken today:

39AAB6C8-27BF-485C-9A51-B7CC2D045FE3.jpeg

Looks real good. Can you post in different lighting conditions? Either way thanks for the pic. Zang is one of the best. Is he still with HIS? Looking at his instragram it appears he might have went solo?