4 replies to this topic

#1 PermanentVacation

PermanentVacation

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:03 AM

thought it was about time that I shared how things we went for me with my smp.
I had my first session In 2014 after a search on the web and found Hishair to have the best service after trolling all their posts on their forum. I booked my appointment and headed for Birmingham.
I was super nervous. Iv always been pretty easy going but you just have to man up And think of the results.
I have to admit apart from the the Bith of my children this has to be one of the best things I have ever done for myself lol . I had 2 original sessions and a small alterations in 2014 .

I only told my wife and a close friend. Nobody has said boo to me about it. It's such an amazing treatment. Such a confidence boost.

After a few years I went back for a refresh which was in April past. I had a touch up with Andra who is a magician of smp. Such a talented girl and genuine at that. She loves what she does and made me feel totally at ease. My advise would be listen to what she says. She knows and will do what's best for you and your skin type.

Thanks to HIS Birmingham for all the support and help.
And thanks to Andra dascalu And for her emails after my treatment to check up on me :)

I don't have any old photos and probably should ask his to send me some so I can post a before and after but you can imagine having 2 cul de sacs at each temple lol. The below photos are 3months after my treatment with Andra.

Thank you Andra you are awesome and his Birmingham.

Attached Thumbnails

• F3DADF30-D2D9-45DA-ABD8-9C4FC7D6D91C.JPG
  • CDB6B129-126A-4F41-A637-D51F1AA9E83E.JPG
  • EFC5BBD1-37B7-42B3-9F45-FE347F340004.JPG
  • B87190EC-23BC-4590-B422-0F29712FF7B6.JPG
  • 0E7D2CBC-E769-43E5-8668-2ACC9D8B257D.JPG

• HIS - Ed likes this

#2 Spinner

Spinner

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

That looks really good it suits you a lot . Looks good with your beard , I'd like to have a beard but it's grey I don't want to look like captain birds eye . Andra also did my treatment at Birmingham , its such a nice place to go and she is so talented
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#3 PermanentVacation

PermanentVacation

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

Thanks, the grey is starting to creep up lol

Yeh def Andra is talanted.. can't thank her enough :)
  • HIS - Ed and Spinner like this

#4 DasCore

DasCore

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:38 AM

Incredible

• HIS - Ed likes this

#5 Bald Fool

Bald Fool

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSunderland

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

I'm finally booked in for treatment in Birmingham on 12/08/2017 and can't wait. If mine looks nearly as good as yours I'll be a very happy man.

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users