3 replies to this topic

#1 Dave23

Dave23

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

Hi! I have a question for you guys.

Next monday, as part of a school project, I will be sprinkled with paper spray all over my face and my eyes. That being said, im wondering if pepper spreay can create any bad effects on my SMP. My first threatment was in early 2014 in my last was last year I believe.

I've been told that pepper spreay will create a painful burning sensation on my skin.

I've done some research on it but I didn't find anything.

Thx!

#2 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:26 AM

POPULAR

If its safe to spray in your eyes, i think the ink several layers under your skin can handle it...

People seem to be constantly concerned on these boards about protecting the SMP. Anything within reason I understand, but it seems like people take the fear way too far. I've read people scared of being in the sun for 60 seconds. Worried of washing and rinsing their head with the wrong shampoo.

Worst case scenario, after several years you might need a touch up. Not worth stressing out over.

Poster has made it 3 years. I'm sure he can handle a minute of pepper spray.
  • iHAIR, HIS - Ed and vinnydiesel like this

#3 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:31 PM

Pepper spray won't be a problem... well, you know, I wouldn't do it myself. But it won't have any affect on your SMP.

#4 Lt.Col Kojak Slaphead III

Lt.Col Kojak Slaphead III

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

POPULAR

The only thing that has ever faded my SMP was not wearing sunscreen for an entire summer 4 years ago. Since then if its sunny I either use sunscreen or a hat and my treatment hasn't changed in 3 years since a touch up. I'll use any shower gel, fake tan, exfoliator etc on my scalp, makes no difference.

• iHAIR, dasher, HIS - Ed and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users