#1 PNW-guy

PNW-guy

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:27 PM

Hello everyone,

I just had 3rd treatment on Monday and have work on Thursday and obviously the dots are still larger and darker and haven't had the chance to look good yet. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to make it appear not so noticeable? I work in an office where hats aren't allowed.

#2 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:35 PM

I am sure plenty will pitch in and support the fact that those larger dots are only noticeable to you. I am not saying they aren't there, just that nobody at work will bat an eyelid.

#3 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

Since you're not even supposed to touch it yet, I would just suck it up and avoid people at wotk if you can't stay home and it bothers you that much.

#4 PNW-guy

PNW-guy

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

I understand the fact that we might hyper focus on the dots as others may not notice. In my case there is a clear line where the smp and natural hair meet on the side (can notice the darkness of the smp stand out). I guess I'm wondering if ppl have cut the sides of their hair to blend it without touching the top? Thanks

#5 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

I guess I'm wondering if ppl have cut the sides of their hair to blend it without touching the top?

If you were to shave DRY and without ANY pressure or friction, my **guess** is that you could do it. The longer you can wait, post-treatment, the better.
>> Simulated hairline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users