#1 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:28 AM

Finished sessions 1-2 of a quoted 2-3 session package. Session one used 30 shade and lasted around the full 3 hour session and session 2 used 28 shade and lasted about 2 hours. I had pretty dispersed thinning so I suspect that's why session 2 didn't need the full amount of time.

It's been 5 days post second treatment and the SMP seems to match the sides very well. Overall I'm happy with the job and I can vouch for Andy in NYC. I don't think I really need to vouch for him but since no one really has mentioned him I figured I would.

As far as during treatment, I noticed redness took the same amount of time to wear off, and found session 2 was slightly more painful but that might be due to only being 5 days after session 1.

For coverage I don't think I need any additional sessions as I said the top completely seems to match the sides at this point. That's the goal of SMP after all.

However, I see myself going back for one more if what I want can be achieved. I really liked the darker shade that appears to exist after the treatment. I know that's not the goal, but it sort of gives the impression of a fade. For all I know it looks like shit to others, but I liked it. Maybe even a happy medium could be achieved between that and what I have now. Again this is all personal preference, I have what is the desired effect right now. Obviously it could still fade more, but right now it does match. I would probably reach out to Andy in a month to get his thoughts. The funniest thing is that I've told others who wanted to go darker that they shouldn't and now I want to go and do the same haha.

I'm not planning to post pictures because I don't really care what anyone else thinks, but instead am just offering my experience. Do with it what you wish. If you have questions feel free to ask and I'll answer.
  • HIS - Ed and GAS like this

#2 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM

Still very pleased 1 month later. Upon further reflection, I am happy with current shade and wouldn't want it too much darker. Certainly not like right after treatment. I think I will end up going back for the 3rd to compensate for any fading and further density. I'm glad they don't let you do session 3 so close or I would have made a big mistake asking for much darker.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users