Sign in to follow this  
Fidelity

They still don't know

I teach in a school. I teach teenagers. I had six sessions done over a two year period. Session 1, was where I was at when I started teaching so basically I was a full bald Norwood 7. By the end of the two years I had had six sessions. Not one comment ever suggesting anything. Not from my students, my friends or my family. People still view me as bald but I know it is a better version of bald. 

But I remember your old posts you said one of your students did call you out.   :rolleyes:

One of my students asked me as he had seen an ad for it on facebook and wondered teasingly if I had had it. I said it sounded like a cool idea and nobody questioned further. It was not that mine looked like it, it was just coincidence he had seen an ad. The thing is guys, not many men sport shaved heads for the hell of it. If you have a full head of hair shaved and somebody becomes aware of smp, they may ask but it is extremely rare. Dont worry!

Willgreen, 6 sessions..... Really? Jeez, that had really just turned me off from this. How much cash in total did you drop? Sounds like it could be up there with a transplant.