Fidelity

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationEast Europe

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:39 AM

POPULAR

It's been like 3 years since I did only 2 sessions. One girl with whom we know each other for a year, rubbed my head many times. I was sure she knows it's a tatoo, though I never told her. I was somehow sure most people guess i've done something and I don't have hair. But she just asked "but why don't you grow it? Please, please! It's so interesting!" Damnit! How she can not know? I said "and what if I'm bald"" She said " if you would be, your hairline would be screwed."

My brother, who knows me for all my life, told me the other day "or should i say shaved rather than bald?". He doesn't know, only my mother does. He certainly should remember my bald pattern, but looks like people have short memory.

So good job, HIS!

• dasher, HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#2 PermanentVacation

PermanentVacation

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

POPULAR

Mirrors my situation. Told my wife and my mother.
2 close friends apart from that even my own brother and sister don't know.

I had hair so people weren't sure of my hairline but none the less. Wizardry
  • 2hanger, dasher and HIS - Ed like this

#3 willgreen

willgreen

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:48 AM

POPULAR

I teach in a school. I teach teenagers. I had six sessions done over a two year period. Session 1, was where I was at when I started teaching so basically I was a full bald Norwood 7. By the end of the two years I had had six sessions. Not one comment ever suggesting anything. Not from my students, my friends or my family. People still view me as bald but I know it is a better version of bald. 

• iHAIR, 2hanger, HIS - Ed and 1 other like this

#4 Three Crowns

Three Crowns

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Location...

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

Same here. I've had three sessions (a fourth is booked) and nobody has ever made comments or noticed it. The only one who has not seen me since it was done is my brother and I'm meeting him tomorrow. SMP is so cool... :-)
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#5 DasCore

DasCore

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

I teach in a school. I teach teenagers. I had six sessions done over a two year period. Session 1, was where I was at when I started teaching so basically I was a full bald Norwood 7. By the end of the two years I had had six sessions. Not one comment ever suggesting anything. Not from my students, my friends or my family. People still view me as bald but I know it is a better version of bald. 

But I remember your old posts you said one of your students did call you out.   :rolleyes:

#6 willgreen

willgreen

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

One of my students asked me as he had seen an ad for it on facebook and wondered teasingly if I had had it. I said it sounded like a cool idea and nobody questioned further. It was not that mine looked like it, it was just coincidence he had seen an ad. The thing is guys, not many men sport shaved heads for the hell of it. If you have a full head of hair shaved and somebody becomes aware of smp, they may ask but it is extremely rare. Dont worry!

• HIS - Ed likes this

#7 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

I had a hair system. After I got rid of it and had SMP done. People ask me why did I shave all the time.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#8 TedK

TedK

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

"You have hair, why are you not letting it grow? Isn't it a lot of hassle to shave your head frequently?", said my sister.

#9 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

Your sister!!!  That is brilliant. :D

#10 GAS

GAS

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:47 AM

Excellent

#11 Ycontrol

Ycontrol

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Willgreen, 6 sessions..... Really? Jeez, that had really just turned me off from this. How much cash in total did you drop? Sounds like it could be up there with a transplant.

#12 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

It was probably due to fading and some may be covered by warranty. You'll know the total cost before you ever have your first session.

#13 willgreen

willgreen

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:54 AM

POPULAR

The first three cost the big money. After that top up rates. Yes it has cost more and no I did not have severe fading st all but I just wanted it more sense and lower. I wanted to make it look as good as possible. Do I regret having six sessions. Not at all. It's the best possible solution for me personally and has been v undetectable in my opinion.
  • 2hanger, HIS - Ed and GAS like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users