#1 JumpingJack

JumpingJack

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

Hi guys,

I would like to ask the group about the colour scale of SMP. The reason I ask is with the hot weather at the moment I was in a beer garden on saturday and saw a guy who had obviously had a failed HT and had SMP to cover up the white dots on the back of his head.. It really didnt look good at all (poor guy!) His hair was slightly grey (what he had left at the sides and back but the big jet black dots stood out a mile!)  My hair was blonde as a youngster and as Iv got older its kinda light brown is SMP available at present in that colour or is it just black and grey? Hope thats not a daft question.Looking to get HT white dots at the back covered up too if possible.

Cheers

#2 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:35 PM

That guy's hair was too long. Everyones hair looks dark when shaved. Just different shades of dark.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#3 JumpingJack

JumpingJack

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

Hi mate, no his head was shaved down pretty close, thats why the bad SMP job was so noticeable

#4 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

If it was, it would look some shade of black/grey whether he was blonde, brunette, black, or grey hair. Biology didn't change for this one dude. It's possible the place used the wrong shade but otherwise they only dilute black for the ink for a reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users