Sign in to follow this  
Villa Fan

Full treatment with sensitive skin

My head is also ultra sensitive with bad sun damage and 3 failed hair transplants , also very dry flaky skin that has been bad since birth - it was only in the leadup to session 1 that I ever moisourised my head at all but cleared up the flakyness .

I did for a while after id finished my SMP sessions get sloppy with the moisurising and my head went to s£it so I keep on top of it now and sort every night . 

My head is so tender I cannot even do 2 mins in the sun .

At least you made the right choice with SMP if not your Football Team

Ha ha , I know the choice of football team I picked as a username could have been better! I follow my local non league team now but didn't use that as most people have probably never heard of them! Glad you managed to get a good result using SMP and remembering the after care advice is all important. Keeping a sensitive scalp well moisturised every night makes all the difference. I've started using this stuff called skin salvation by pure potions that I picked up from Holland and Barrett and so far so good. It's a bit like vaseline but better and a lot of the dryness is slowly disappearing. Anyway all the best.