Photo

Houston Ian Dennis is Great, 5 out of 5 stars very satisfied.

Houston Ian Dennis Ian Dennis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Quan

Quan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

POPULAR

I am thrilled that I did SMP with Ian Dennis in Houston! Like anyone on this forum, there is apprehension with such a big decision. I eventually took that leap, and my life is changed for the better!, I am more confident and can live a more active life.

Minoxidil never worked. I used Caboki for awhile but that was very inconvenient.  Looked into hair transplants but expensive and one of my friends did not improve dramatically from it; can get some more hair up top, but cannot get back the density like when you were younger. I looked into Vinci Hair Clinic and HIS Hair Clinic, they both introduced me to a client and let me observe the procedure; prices comparable, ultimately I chose HIS because the office looked more professional made me feel more comfortable.

The results of my SMP are in the attached photos: before, after session 1, after session 2, and after session 3 (two photos).

Very satisfied! It's about results, and it lived up to my expectations, see photos.

Why did I appreciate Ian?

1) results

2)) results

3) results

Ian is experienced and gets the results you are looking for! He is nice and wants you to be happy. I communicated what I wanted, and he accomplished it. I wanted it very dark, he made it happen. Remember, it is a process, have to start off slow first then progress. I have dark black hair, so higher ink numbers; 1st session started with ink color 10 back and 12 front (looking promising), 2nd session 4 back 6 front (looking very good), 3rd session 2 back 4 front (looking great). I just had my 4th session after 1 year because it did fade to get it back to looking like it did at the end of 3rd session.

Attached Thumbnails

• after 3rd session b.PNG
  • after 3rd session a.PNG
  • after 2nd session.PNG
  • after 1st session.PNG
  • before.PNG

• HIS - Ed, Haleyed, Nguyen and 1 other like this

#2 JerryInTX

JerryInTX

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:59 AM

Great scalp micropigmentation as usual from Ian. Happy for you Quan. :) :) And perfect look for the upcoming Texas summer!
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#3 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

Nice work mate. I've not been on here for a long time now so completely out of the loop. Is that the same Ian Dennis who used to be a regular poster on here? I'll not mention his username out of respect for his privacy. Just recognise the name from exchanging emails a couple years ago.

Sound guy and wish him all the best in his new career if it is him!
  • HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users