Cappy

Heavily considering treatment. Info on the Seattle clinic?

Hi all!

I've just joined here. I've only discovered SMP a month or two ago, but I've been looking into it a lot since then. I've had an in person consultation in New York, and am now heavily considering going for the treatment. However, I'll be in the north west area soon, and am thinking of going to the Seattle clinic to have it done.

Can anybody tell me which practitioners are currently working there? I keep hearing from numerous threads to research the practitioner who will be working on you before diving in (makes sense).

I'm very close to pulling the trigger, but I just want to make extra sure I'm in good hands first. I keep going from very hopeful to very doubtful, and just need some extra info about the Seattle clinic, and who's performing the SMP's there.

Any help or info would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

It seems like only certain practicioners are even discussed, and if they are, they're discussed a lot. Andy in NYC will be doing mine next week and he's worked in both NYC & LA yet couldn't find anything on him here. I figured they'd only put a good person in either of those markets though so I should be safe.

Yeah Walter knows what he's doing. Had him do my first session when he was still in LA, Zang did my second and just had Walter complete my third session on Monday. Has a detailed eye and very thorough. I liked how the office was private as to not have everyone know where you are going.

Hey guys! I'm Ryan and I live in Seattle. I just joined this now. I wish I can meet all of you SMP guys from Seattle and have a discussion in person. I'm considering doing SMP but very nervous about it. 
Will you have any meeting soon? Can I meet any of you who actually did it?
It would be greatly helpful to me.

Thanks!