Photo

Heavily considering treatment. Info on the Seattle clinic?

seattle pratitioner

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cappy

Cappy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

Hi all!

I've just joined here. I've only discovered SMP a month or two ago, but I've been looking into it a lot since then. I've had an in person consultation in New York, and am now heavily considering going for the treatment. However, I'll be in the north west area soon, and am thinking of going to the Seattle clinic to have it done.

Can anybody tell me which practitioners are currently working there? I keep hearing from numerous threads to research the practitioner who will be working on you before diving in (makes sense).

I'm very close to pulling the trigger, but I just want to make extra sure I'm in good hands first. I keep going from very hopeful to very doubtful, and just need some extra info about the Seattle clinic, and who's performing the SMP's there.

Any help or info would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

#2 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:05 AM

It seems like only certain practicioners are even discussed, and if they are, they're discussed a lot. Andy in NYC will be doing mine next week and he's worked in both NYC & LA yet couldn't find anything on him here. I figured they'd only put a good person in either of those markets though so I should be safe.

#3 Cappy

Cappy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

Very cool! Let me know how it goes with Andy, he's actually the one I had a consultation with. Seems like a really nice fella. :)

#4 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

Seattle would see you in the hands of Walter. THE Walter. Years of experience, hundreds of heads. Hands that are way beyond safe. The good people of Seattle are lucky to have access to him.

#5 Jetcity

Jetcity

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:54 PM

Any update on you're treatment Cappy? I'm from WA state and seriously considering getting the treatment done in Seattle.

#6 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

try putting Walter into the search box... it will bring up a number of threads from his clients. This was the first one I opened.. http://forum.hishair...inic/?hl=walter

#7 Jetcity

Jetcity

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

Great! Thx for this information. I'm gonna call and make a consult visit. Hopefully I can get further info and see a real person who had his treatment done. Seen lots of vids and pics but wanted to see it up close in person.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#8 pdx_phillip

pdx_phillip

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

Just had Walter in Seattle adjust my hairline last week...the guy is ace. Couldn't be happier.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#9 PNW-guy

PNW-guy

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

Yeah Walter knows what he's doing. Had him do my first session when he was still in LA, Zang did my second and just had Walter complete my third session on Monday. Has a detailed eye and very thorough. I liked how the office was private as to not have everyone know where you are going.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users