#1 Beetlegeuise

Beetlegeuise

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationus

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

POPULAR

First off, I'd like to begin that I haven't posted an official thread on my journey so far. I want to have it laid out without missing any details or key points needed for newcomers researching. But I did have an experience/s this week that has me compelled to share with you all since it's almost overwhelming.

(So you're cued in, I've been wearing my cover for a while throughout my SMP journey. Not because it was botched, but I have an occupation that doesn't expose my noggin and I wanted to wait for it to be perfect in my own terms)

So I'm at a social/professional gathering with friends, familiar faces and sometimes new. New girl walks in.....was not only well established, skilled, but was drop dead gorgeous. Fast forward, she somehow approaches me social media and quickly finds an excuse to get my number. She suggested I call her since she had a long walk home........right.

Later in the week, SHE is the one texting me to confirm we were still hanging out on the day we discussed prior. Already taken back that a woman of this magnitude is approaching me, I go with it. Then we get to the bar, and then I get the comment..... "I've been wondering what you're hiding under there" says the girl. Here we go. Thinking fuck it, I removed it and she immediately said "wow its so short. Do you like to cut it like that?" Being a military vet, I responded with "old habits die hard". She then followed by smiling ear to ear and wanting to rub all over my head (which she enjoyed) 'You do have hair!" she said as I laughed inside.

You can use your imagination as to what happened later at her place :)  but I can say one of my most favorite things about the experience was laying in bed with her the next morning, and letting her rub her hands and kiss my head. Never was there hesitation, awkward looks, nor questions beyond me just liking it. It's been years since I've let a female do that (I'm 30 years + old). And this girl is head over heels for me, and its obvious.....yet so weird lol. Is it the SMP? Is it me? I don't care, but having someone of that caliber walk into my life and see me for me has me over the stars at the moment.

Will follow up with a more time-line oriented post soon including session, practitioner, and other information......

• Josh2.0, HIS - Ed, threepointer78 and 3 others like this

#2 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

Glad you're happy. Though you are probably getting some people's hopes up for after they finish lol
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#3 Beetlegeuise

Beetlegeuise

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationus

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

POPULAR

Glad you're happy. Though you are probably getting some people's hopes up for after they finish lol

lol I would hope to not have anyone's hopes let up after my post. But the irony is something, isn't it   ;)

• HIS - Ed, the bald ego, checkingthisout and 1 other like this

#4 JerryInTX

JerryInTX

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

I had wondered what had happened with you.
I'm happy for you my friend and look forward to your update.
  • Beetlegeuise likes this

#5 Beetlegeuise

Beetlegeuise

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationus

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:54 PM

I had wondered what had happened with you.
I'm happy for you my friend and look forward to your update.

Thanks man! It really is important to stress that this is a journey, and not a "poke and done" scenario. Everything from practitioner, to our own biology, expectations, etc, all play an important part. Which is why I will go into more detail on another thread to make things transparent with regards to my personal experience.

• HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#6 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

Thanks man! It really is important to stress that this is a journey, and not a "poke and done" scenario. Everything from practitioner, to our own biology, expectations, etc, all play an important part. Which is why I will go into more detail on another thread to make things transparent with regards to my personal experience.

Looking forward to that...

#7 vinnydiesel

vinnydiesel

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:42 PM

Good stuff Beetlegeuise.  Now, can we see a picture of the said woman? =P 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#8 Beetlegeuise

Beetlegeuise

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationus

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

Good stuff Beetlegeuise.  Now, can we see a picture of the said woman? =P 

haha If I didn't have the fear of being "outed", I definitely would bro. But you'll have to take my word for it at least right now!

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users