Photo

I think I messed up - what are my options?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hello guys! It's me again. You may have followed my other thread (http://forum.hishair...flapping/page-1) and seen that I got my second session 3 days ago. The thing is that I think i've made a huge mistake. After first session I was dumb and underestimated the power of density. I thought my sides were to open and in the 2nd session I told the practioner to lower/fill them in a bit. While I like the right side, I absolutely HATE the left side of my head. I saw it outside today in natural light and I absolutely hated myself. I varely have money for the 3rd session and don't know if i should laser of a bit.

What do u think guys? I really need your help

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3146.PNG
  • IMG_3099.JPG
  • IMG_3147.PNG

#2 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

As u see my right side looks more natural. But the left side I posted above really ruins the whole SMP in my opinion

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3143.PNG

#3 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:31 PM

Can I laser a bit of that side to get back like the pic i'm gonna post now? Any recommendation?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3150.JPG

#4 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:40 PM

Just relax and see what happens after it settles a little more.

#5 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

They can probably fix it in session 3

#6 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:59 PM

They can probably fix it in session 3

He doesn't have laser to remove it so how?

#7 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:10 PM

How many treatments have you seen on here complete in 2 sessions?

Especially white guys. You need 3 as a minimum.

You need to let it settle and go back for the 3rd.

#8 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

How many treatments have you seen on here complete in 2 sessions?
Especially white guys. You need 3 as a minimum.
You need to let it settle and go back for the 3rd.

I know mate. But it's the shape of it that I don't like. I can go back after having had 2 treatments and say that I want a different shape. I really don't know mate, how could he fix that without any laser removal involved?

#9 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:37 AM

I think if I remember correctly, They wouldn't do anything they thought was crazy without making you sign a paper saying it wasn't covered by warranty. I'm sure once it settles youll feel better. We are talking what could take weeks of settling though.

#10 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:13 AM

Look at these two pics, side-by-side. Your head is slightly higher and rotated more in one than the other, but if it weren't for that, both sides look like they'd match up perfectly. If these pics were from exactly the same angle and elevation, it would look spot on, IMO. d579ec7115b482ed8ba0d62fab7dca59.jpg
  • HIS - Ed and Cutlass18 like this
>> Simulated hairline.

#11 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:19 AM

That's going to turn out well, just need to give it time to settle.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#12 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

Look at these two pics, side-by-side. Your head is slightly higher and rotated more in one than the other, but if it weren't for that, both sides look like they'd match up perfectly. If these pics were from exactly the same angle and elevation, it would look spot on, IMO.

d579ec7115b482ed8ba0d62fab7dca59.jpg

That's not the same sides

#13 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:27 AM

He knows, he's saying both sides match each other though he noted the angle is slightly different based on how you're holding phone

#14 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

The more I look at, the more I hate it. I will give it 2 weeks to settle and I after that I will laser that tiny bit just to get the receding mook back

#15 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

Send your pictures over to Sam and let him take a look... share your thoughts and see what he has to say. I am sure he can put your mind at rest.

#16 dasher

dasher

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationbirmingham

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

Mate . Do you leave it existing hair to grow a bit ? If so try shaving it with an electric shaver .might be me but looks like you got some hair growth there which can (if too long) effect the look of ur SMP in a negative way Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#17 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

Hey Rekke,

just wanted to add my 2 cents here.

1. As far as Ive observed, it is VERY common for smp clients to have attacks of anxiety, buyer's remorse, panic after smp, at any stage in the process. I felt something similar when I had mine done, it was quite unsettling and I got through it.

2. You've had 3 sessions already, so you know that when you get SMP, most of the ink is in the little scab-dot on top of the skin, so when you walk out it looks way stronger, and after a few days , when you rinse , it washes off and is less strong. Then the dots fade even more during the first 3-4 weeks, and only then can you really see what your SMP will look like. So you have to wait at least 4 weeks, and then look at it.

3. Right now, you look fine, mate. Ask anyone who does not know you , first of all they wont even know you had smp, and second, i dont think anyone could notice a slight difference in "hairline" position from one side to the other, unless you asked them to really analyse you and pointed it out. I can barely see a difference myself, and as Ego showed with your photos, its dificult to tell any difference in your photos from one side to the other.

4. its very rare for anyone to have a perfectly  symmetrical hairline, or perfect symmetry  anywhere  on the face, most people have an eye larger or higher than the other, or an ear higher, or slight differences from one side to the other. You might have slight differences in your face from one side to the other, and thats not because of smp. So a slight variation  of a few millimeters in the hairline placement on the sides is not a big deal. My smp is not symetrical,  because my head is not symmetrical.

4. Very good that you did not go too low on the hairline at the front. that looks good, and if you had gone too low, thats more difficult to correct. Most likely, the practitioner would not have placed the hairline too low, even if you had begged and signed a piece of paper.

5. Sure, you can ask for small adjustments at the next session, should not be a problem. your HIS practitoner will see any difference and correct if needed.

6. Very last option is laser: you can always lase away a little here and there to adjust, which is very cool indeed (try that with transplants!). There is also another way to remove smp, with salt-saline , or other agents which are delivered into the skin with a needle just like smp ink, and may be less costly and painful. But i think you are far from that right now

7. before you do anything, look at your before and after photos: i imagine that you look waaaay better now. You were balding then, and now you have a full head of hair!! come on, man!

Bottom line , in my opinion, honestly you look  really good now and will look better in 3 weeks, I cant really see a noticeable difference fom side to side, and small corrections can be made at next session , no worries. You might need more density on top, as it still looks a bit thin in spots on some  photos.

By the way, aside from having SMP myself, I've trained as a practitioner, ive done a few  treatments myself and have seen many more,  if that helps.

Best wishes, mate!

• sbtd likes this

#18 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

UPDATE: I went to the best laser clinic in my City to get a tiny bit of the hairline removed and It took only 1 minute and everything I wanted gone was gone, forever :) I'm now very happy and will go into the third session having learned from my mistake. Thanks everyone who tried to help

#19 Rekke

Rekke

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

UPDATE: I went to the best laser clinic in my City to get a tiny bit of the hairline removed and It took only 1 minute and everything I wanted gone was gone, forever :) I'm now very happy and will go into the third session having learned from my mistake. Thanks everyone who tried to help

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3182.PNG
  • IMG_3181.JPG

• Josh2.0 and HIS - Ed like this

#20 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

UPDATE: I went to the best laser clinic in my City to get a tiny bit of the hairline removed and It took only 1 minute and everything I wanted gone was gone, forever :)

That's good news. What was the cost?
>> Simulated hairline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users