3 replies to this topic

#1 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hey guys, I had my procedure knocked out on Wednesday and was wondering if I could do a full wet shave once the 4 days pass or should I use an electric razor?

Somewhat on topic, when they say "no sweating, etc for 4 days", is that meaning counting the day of your procedure as "day 1" or does it mean for 4 days AFTER the day it was done.

TIA

#2 Spinner

Spinner

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

I would use an electric razor for a while and give it a few more days before you sweat heavily then you can sweat as much as you want with a treatment you're happy with

#3 dasher

dasher

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationbirmingham

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

Ide try not to disturb it as much as possible until after your last session. The way you look after it in the coming days/weeks and up to a month after your last session will determine how it is for looks and lasts going forward. Personally I wouldn't wet shave for a month after .I wet shave very infrequently. Ide use an electric. But just my opinion. I think I left it until the night before my second session which was week or so after first. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#4 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:04 PM

If in doubt, err on the side of caution. Or call HIS for a definitive answer from the source.
>> Simulated hairline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users