Sign in to follow this  
ed@hishairclinic.com

Sending PM's to Ed

Just a note to let you know that my access to PM's has gone down again. I have asked technical to look at it and will update here when it is live again. I will reply to everything in there once it is becomes available.

In the meantime, if you want to get in touch with me please write to Ed@hishairclinic.com.

Cheers all

Ed

Hi!

Vin; i have seen many posts here and find your result as one of the best. When i read that you already need advice for your next step; i start be a bit worried/concerned.

As i understand it there is only one year since your 3. treatment. 

Brgds Kristian

Hi!

Vin; i have seen many posts here and find your result as one of the best. When i read that you already need advice for your next step; i start be a bit worried/concerned.

As i understand it there is only one year since your 3. treatment. 

Brgds Kristian

Hey Kristian, 

Thanks for your kind words! Nothing to be concerned here, as my PM to Ed is regarding my warranty touch-up session which I want to exercise before it expires.  My treatment looks the same as it did the last time I posted pics, so no concerns whatsoever. 

Vin

Hi!

Thanks for answer! Good for you!

Every time i search about SMP i got confused by all different info, pictures so on, and i delay/move to later then have to search again:P I am worried about to straight hairline and a lot of things. I think i need to see a person with SMP in real life.

/k

Hi Ed,

I sent you an email a few days ago, I hope that's ok. I just wondered if you could respond as soon as is convenient as I have an issue that I would like to deal with as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Jon