7 replies to this topic

#1 watson93

watson93

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationwales

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

hi

without getting into the details and why i would want to remove, sometimes situations change and you come to accept baldness and wish to loose the smp.

I'm currently looking to have smp removed after looking all over the forum its clear it has been done although not much proof of results etc more claims not backed up, but obviously laser removal is the way but im struggling to find clinic recommendations. with something like this i feel the need to go somewhere that has treated smp before and is not new to removing it and therefore going to end in trial and error and possible scarring or skin complications making things worse.

Any recommendations at all ?

currently in talks with 

the laser studios,

a place in birmingham,

skn which is a chain but have a clinic near by at chester but unsure of their experience with this kind of work tbh

tHis laser is proving hard to get answers from, including katrina who has posted on here in the past but im unsure if she still works for the company now

anyone had any smp removed and can recommend good hands to go with?

iv had half a head worth of smp and some slight side profile but not much

#2 BluePeter

BluePeter

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEssex

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

I would contact HIS directly. Apparently the Harley st branch has a laser. I would trust them more than some regular tattoo removal/skincare place

#3 BluePeter

BluePeter

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEssex

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

I would like mine removing too but I have some hyperpigmentation on my head and I am not sure whether it should be lasered

#4 watson93

watson93

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationwales

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:22 AM

I would like mine removing too but I have some hyperpigmentation on my head and I am not sure whether it should be lasered

you have hyperpigmentation even before laser? what from sun damage? i think the hyperpigmentation is the only real worry with laser for myself included, i have been advised picosure lasers are the least likely to cause it and get the job done quicker so i am in talks with a picosure laser clinic in burnley still undecided on where to go

#5 watson93

watson93

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationwales

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:43 AM

has anyone else had trouble contacting or getting answers about the HIS clinic? im not attacking his im genuinely interested in removal but i cant go with a company that doesnt respond or send quotes on price, previous results they've had etc like other clinics have been sending me, The admin team has messaged me about my claims of bad reviews also which seems odd? the review seen is the first one when you google harley street his clinic it reads "I've found this company to be incredibly unprofessional and to be frank - dodgy! I purchased a series of 5 laser sessions in January. The payment was made over the phone as I was told they didn't have a card machine. They advised I would receive a receipt via email which never arrived. Following the first visit I've not been able to get a second appointment as the company don't respond to appointment requests. Once I did finally get a second appointment 3 months later the consultant didn't show up. I was then informed that they no longer have the supplies or staff to provide this service. Requests to either fulfil the remaining 4 sessions or offer a refund have been ignored." I'm just after a reliable company to have removal with and just helping others if theyre in my situation because its a horrible situation to be in. Info on removal is scarce in general and many a place has bad reviews as well as good so im really finding it hard! so far the most promising has been the clinic in burnley with the picosure and Laser studios in hitchin which both have been responsive and shown me some previous results, i may try phoning HIS harley street tomorrow to see if they can help me with more info on their removal as it seems ideal to go with a company well versed in smp in the first place but so far they havnt exactly filled me with confidence

#6 BluePeter

BluePeter

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEssex

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

Couldn't agree more. All I want to know is can I get it lasered when I have hyperpigmentation on my scalp? I would ideally want to get it removed with HIS but that's looking quite slim at the moment

#7 Spinner

Spinner

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

I know everyone is different but if you've had a good result with your treatment and have no problems with it I don't understand why you would want it lasered off and go back to the balding look
  • sbtd likes this

#8 Raybatesman

Raybatesman

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

Strange...very strange. I agree with the above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users