2 replies to this topic

#1 MeanTimeMaster

MeanTimeMaster

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys just realized the shower gel I've been using for the past 2 months has "alcohol denat" have i been screwing up my dots? 😒😒 Can anyone recommend a good shower gel that may be available at say target since my wife practically lives there lol thanks. Pics of my smp are coming soon!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

#2 Bald2Buzzed

Bald2Buzzed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas USA

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

POPULAR

I very highly doubt you're causing any harm to your dots at all especially after only 2 months. Since the shower gel is on for a very short time, it doesn't have a chance to penetrate the skin and reach the pigment. If it does worry you, I'm sure there are alcohol free, sensitive skin body washes on the market.
  • HIS - Ed, MeanTimeMaster and the bald ego like this

#3 MeanTimeMaster

MeanTimeMaster

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

I very highly doubt you're causing any harm to your dots at all especially after only 2 months. Since the shower gel is on for a very short time, it doesn't have a chance to penetrate the skin and reach the pigment. If it does worry you, I'm sure there are alcohol free, sensitive skin body washes on the market.

That's what i figured but i wasn't sure. Thanks for the reply man, i guess I'll just use the rest of shower gel i have that will probably last me another two weeks and then ill see what i can find at target.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users