• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PhilipYip

PhilipYip

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:30 AM

I am about 4 months into my 3rd treatment and I am already experiencing heavy fading. I take care of my SMP, avoid the sun where possible by wearing a cap, even without I am factored up to the eyeballs with sun cream. I always use nonalcoholic moisturizers/Shower wash and the only thing I apply to my head other than that is tea tree oil.

I was having a long think about what I could be doing that is causing it, and I had a thought … I take collagen supplements in the morning and at night, as I find it good for my joints and skin. Since the SMP is situated in the collagen and the collagen powder boosts collagen renewal/growth do you think it could be causing the SMP to fade rapidly?

#2 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

That is an interesting question... one for the men in white coats... I will write to one and get back to you on here. Please don't let this stop anyone else offering their thoughts on the matter.

#3 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

Hello again. I am assured there is no problem associated with your collagen supplements. I have passed your details to the office and someone will be in touch to discuss your situation but there is nothing to worry about. Look forward to hearing back from you. All the best.

#4 PhilipYip

PhilipYip

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:51 PM

That's good to know. Many thanks for looking into it for me.

That's something else eliminated to the cause.

• HIS - Ed and vinnydiesel like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users