Sign in to follow this  
BALD EAGLE

Few questions before I go thru with this??

I'm planning to do a consultation shortly and just have a few questions.

I have enough hair on the sides but top is light.  Just trying to see what I should expect price wise?

This is the one that's hardest for me but 4 years I got alopecia on the back of my head.  about a round 1.5x1.5 circle and it has stayed there since.  I always wear hats to cover it up and just wondering if the area of alopecia vs the area of non alopcia will match.  What if the hair comes back will it look much darker in that 1.5x1.5 square?

Do I have to come back 3 or 4 times after the first session?

Now do i have to shave my head every few days like I do now?  Or you guys just use cutters on shortest setting?

I just want this to come out right and look good.  I'm already down since i started balding over 10 years ago (now im 38) and just want to look good after this is done.

Thanks for the support guys

Tony

The practioner would be best person to ask about price. From my experience, everyone is quoted pretty much the same. You never hear them quote less than 2-3 and mostly everyone seems to get the same price. I'd expect 4200, 1700 session 1, 1700 session 2, 800 sesson 3. All USD

Yep, I think he wants to get the top of his head done as well.  I don't think it really matters how much hair you have left.  That just effects how long each session is, not how many you will need.  If you are extremely lucky then you can be done in 2 sessions.  But expect 3 to 4.  The prices checkingthisout listed should be roughly what you should expect.  Its hard to tell how long you will be able to keep your hair without pictures.  I personally wouldn't claim smp is undetectable but it definitely looks better then balding or thinning.

After the first procedure is completed, can you wear a hat? Say to work the following day. Or do you need to keep it uncovered?

As long as it's a loose-fitting breathable hat/cap that won't cause your head to sweat or create pressure where the work was done, it shouldn't be a problem. I'd still leave your scalp uncovered as much as possible, tho.

GOT IT DONE AND LOOKS GREAT. Had my first session Tuesday and very happy with result. I'm going to have to have him just being the front down a little when I go back next Tuesday but already glad I did it.

My buddies all were like you look so much younger.

Ant wait to see finished product!!