8 replies to this topic

#1 Hisway

Hisway

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNorthwest

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:59 AM

Hi,

My name is Darren, I am 50yrs of age and I've been suffering from hair loss for almost 25 years at this point. I started noticing my thinning hair at around 25 years old. Didn't really bother me over the years until I started to go completely bald at the back, the old horse shoe look, the top also went a few years after the back so at that point I shaved my head down to a No1, at the time I just resigned myself to the fact that hair for me was a thing of the past and just had to accept that I was follicly challenged. I did at one point give some of the natural meds a try but the results were shameful and I might ad not the cheapest at all!

As i mentioned I had resigned myself to the fact that I was now bald and I just had to get on with it. Then I was just surfing on YouTube and I ran across Scalp Micro-pigmentation. I'm a very heavy research kind of person so after doing loads of research on the Internet looking for good and bad I really loved the work that His Hair was doing. I also think my confidence in His Hair was increased knowing that Ian the owner of the company was the first to have this procedure done (nothing like proving your product on yourself!) I ended up having a consultation with Danny at the Manchester clinic who was a really friendly down to earth guy. We discussed my options and agreed on the way forward to change my look and hopefully my life.

I have my first session penciled in starting in a week or so and I will upload pics as each session is complete.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170506_112154.jpg
  • 20170506_112214.jpg
  • 20170506_112130.jpg
  • 20170506_111853.jpg
  • 20170506_112043.jpg

• HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#2 Shai

Shai

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hi Darren,

Congrats for your decision!

It will be a journey and you will go through tons of different emotions - positive and negative ones. But keep in mind: the final and lasting one will be: WOW.

Try to enjoy the journey!

• HIS - Ed likes this

#3 Hisway

Hisway

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNorthwest

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

Hi Darren,

Congrats for your decision!
It will be a journey and you will go through tons of different emotions - positive and negative ones. But keep in mind: the final and lasting one will be: WOW.

Try to enjoy the journey!

Thank you for you message and fingers crossed it will result in a wow, to be fair I'm feeling very confident after my meeting with Danny :)
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#4 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

Congratulations, in advance. Looking forward to hearing about your "evolution", which will be quite impressive.
  • HIS - Ed likes this
>> Simulated hairline.

#5 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

Your 100% in the right hands with Danny at Manchester mate
All the best with your journey
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#6 Hisway

Hisway

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNorthwest

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for your comments guys much appreciated

#7 Shai

Shai

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Is the first session behind you?

#8 cvgproblem

cvgproblem

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

results?

#9 Hisway

Hisway

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNorthwest

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:21 PM

Yes just finished my first session today, all looks good at the moment and time will tell, early day's. Will keep you informed as each session completed. I will post final pics of my procedure once completed . Thanks for your interest
  • HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users