23 replies to this topic

#21 PermanentVacation

PermanentVacation

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:08 PM

It's pretty straight forward having it lowered and feathered. I had mine done 3 years after the original treatment and it was perfect.

I'm sure it's stressful what you are going through but I'm sure his will look after you unless your demands are unreasonable and you aren't going approaching them guns blazing.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#22 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

yeah I know it is. but it should have been done properly the first time. fair enough if the treatment was done fine but not to my taste. but it's utterly wrong. and the hairline isn't the only issue... again. too deep. too dark. blow out. smudging. uneven. thumbs down from me. I hav3 zero faith in this bring dine correctly by his. I'm not being unreasonable and my updated post will show and explain all. all I need is my refund which us also taking forever to go tgrough. and any laser needed to remove thus mess paid for. so I can see if I can restore my faith in the procedure actually working and try again. I'm basing all this on my own personal experience which.. was terrible. very unfortunate because my hopes and e operations were set high as I honestly.believed his were the too in the smp buisness.

#23 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

Ummm, I'd say a refund plus lazer is unreasonable. I highly doubt that is covered by the warranty. Their warranty sounded to me like they'd fix a problem. I don't think they'd have an agreement that takes on so much liability.

#24 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

Ummm, I'd say a refund plus lazer is unreasonable. I highly doubt that is covered by the warranty. Their warranty sounded to me like they'd fix a problem. I don't think they'd have an agreement that takes on so much liability.

Exactly right. People come to HIS because they will get it right... and if there are bumps in the road, due to a range of unforeseeable circumstances around the clients own scalp and/or immune condition, HIS will sort out any problems.

There is one other client on here, from all those years, who like P4nter4 took the decision not to carry on with HIS to complete their treatment. He also chose to take a refund. He had the good grace to come back here and recognise that he was, all things considered, treated very fairly by the business - particularly as there is nothing in the guarantee about providing refunds. P4nter4 chose not to do that, in fact he only even mentioned that he had been offered a full refund when he complained about how long it was taking. To my knowledge the offer was only made this last weekend. 

There can surely be no doubt that he has been given every opportunity to describe how he felt about his treatment. It is a shame that he has chosen this path but clearly a decision the business has respected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users