#1 smg28

smg28

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hi guys,

been almost 2 weeks now since my 2nd treatment and wanted to show my pics and get your opinion on it.

It has settled a bit and looks quite uneven and patchy. Especially in certain lighting conditions or angles. Not just because of direct or strong light, but certain angles it really shows and people have made comments on it. After my 1st session, things were looking ok. Although there was the common fading everyone talks about, it was even and maybe just a few patches of excess fading. It was not noticeable the way it is now.

At the 2nd session the practitioner commented that it was one of the better post first treatments hes seen, and that my skin accepted the ink very nicely, but that I was still healing as I was still significantly red on the parts of my scalp that had SMP done. The skin was peeling a bit as part of the natural healing process. I noticed that myself too, the result of 1st treatment looked good, looking back on things now and in some ways it looked better than the combined result of both treatments.

During the 2nd session the practitioner had to stop many times as the flakes of my peeling skin was blocking the ink or doing something that was causing problems in the needle. And it seems like he had to clean the needle or the machine to get it to work the way it should.

I do not know what happened in that 2nd session, but it just doesn't look good now. My own opinion is that I still needed time to fully heal from the 1st session. If one can not heal properly from that first session, then it can cause damage from the 2nd treatment I believe. The 2nd session can cause scar tissue to develop and cause certain parts of the SMP to fade very quicky or even almost disappear. As an example, in the 2nd session I asked the practitioner to fill in the section in the temples (which was not done in the 1st session as my own request) and that SMP there as held up very nicely and the pigmentation is very crisp. That was done just one time on fresh skin.

I have contacted HIS hair customer service email with pictures and no response, it has been about 5 days. I have no problem going for 3rd session, but I just wanted to see what they had to say about this. Hopefully I can get some help and support here, thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170415_185942.jpg
  • 20170415_185954.jpg
  • 20170415_001924.jpg
  • 20170415_190000.jpg

#2 DasCore

DasCore

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Doesn't look that bad, just some fading, no biggie. Remember it's still only the 2nd session. This just goes to show, nobody should show off their SMP after only after 2 sessions- especially if you aren't comfortable with it yet. Wait till your 3rd session to show off your head guys!  :lol:

#3 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

What do you mean? Wear a hat for 30 days or just don't post here? I think people are just looking to be reassured.

I also think the pic where you look completely bald is probably just the way the lights is hitting it because the others look good

#4 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:26 AM

What do you mean? Wear a hat for 30 days or just don't post here? I think people are just looking to be reassured.

I also think the pic where you look completely bald is probably just the way the lights is hitting it because the others look good

I'm pretty sure the bald photo is a before shot.

Either way, thats alot of area to cover bro. You were always going to need 3 or 4 sessions with that kinda hair loss.

You probably havent heard back from the call center cause easter. You picked the right company with hishair, just be patient n itll be rewarded.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#5 dasher

dasher

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Locationbirmingham

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

That's looking good. Right on track to be a fantastic SMP. 😉 Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#6 Beetlegeuise

Beetlegeuise

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationus

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hi guys,

been almost 2 weeks now since my 2nd treatment and wanted to show my pics and get your opinion on it.

It has settled a bit and looks quite uneven and patchy. Especially in certain lighting conditions or angles. Not just because of direct or strong light, but certain angles it really shows and people have made comments on it. After my 1st session, things were looking ok. Although there was the common fading everyone talks about, it was even and maybe just a few patches of excess fading. It was not noticeable the way it is now.

At the 2nd session the practitioner commented that it was one of the better post first treatments hes seen, and that my skin accepted the ink very nicely, but that I was still healing as I was still significantly red on the parts of my scalp that had SMP done. The skin was peeling a bit as part of the natural healing process. I noticed that myself too, the result of 1st treatment looked good, looking back on things now and in some ways it looked better than the combined result of both treatments.

During the 2nd session the practitioner had to stop many times as the flakes of my peeling skin was blocking the ink or doing something that was causing problems in the needle. And it seems like he had to clean the needle or the machine to get it to work the way it should.

I do not know what happened in that 2nd session, but it just doesn't look good now. My own opinion is that I still needed time to fully heal from the 1st session. If one can not heal properly from that first session, then it can cause damage from the 2nd treatment I believe. The 2nd session can cause scar tissue to develop and cause certain parts of the SMP to fade very quicky or even almost disappear. As an example, in the 2nd session I asked the practitioner to fill in the section in the temples (which was not done in the 1st session as my own request) and that SMP there as held up very nicely and the pigmentation is very crisp. That was done just one time on fresh skin.

I have contacted HIS hair customer service email with pictures and no response, it has been about 5 days. I have no problem going for 3rd session, but I just wanted to see what they had to say about this. Hopefully I can get some help and support here, thanks.

You ought to check my thread out man. Your first 2 sessions put mine to shame (had no where nearly enough dots/coverage for the amount of sessions. I'm going into session 5 this month!) Like the earlier guy said, I'd give it more time with your degree of hair loss. And I could be wrong but it looks like there's a little redness in 1st pic as well? Lights and camera quality are a funny thing here on the forum when assessing. Maybe post some more high def photos?

But again, 2 sesh's shouldn't have you worrying 2 weeks post op. (Your dot size compared to mine at the same point looks way better and on track, if it's any reassurance)

• HIS - Ed likes this

#7 Nguyen

Nguyen

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

Hard to see in that light/camera quality. But as far as I am aware it takes 6 weeks to fully settle. Be patient and the have a third. Ive yet to see a single forum user on here that's been gone and done in two sessions.

#8 smg28

smg28

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

Hey guys,
The main issue was not about fading. It was uneven patches of smp, and some spots where it looked like it was mostly just ink, and not individual dots of SMP. Which became noticeable when close to me. So wearing a hat for 30 days before 3rd session is not the answer. People have jobs and can't always wear a hat.

To update, customer service contacted me about this and advised me. They were very understanding of my situation and now I am feeling much better. They quickly made an appointment for me go in for my 3rd session. Just shows how great this company is when they can understand when something is not 100% perfect and to make the customer happy and feel supported. This was the exact reason why I chose HIS hair because I was hoping regardless I would have the experience and support of a reputable company doing it. Knowing at the end it will turn out perfectly.

The issue seemed to be because my skin is extra sensetive and needed more healing before further SMP.

Thank you to this forum it's amazing we can discuss these things and get extra support.
  • HIS - Ed and vinnydiesel like this

#9 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

how has this been settling since? to be honest this looks almost as bad as mine. I've had an incredible amount if trouble witg mine unfortunately. am now going through the motions trying to get help to have it sorted. also struggling to get any decent communication and actions back from his to help correct this issue. I'll be updating my thread (if I don't get blocked and deleted from here for expressing my smp journey provided for by his hair clinic) so it will also be documented and posted elsewhere so will be made very apparent. send me an email buddy and we can have a chat if you'd like.

#10 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:36 PM

If you look around, they don't ban people. Just make your next appointment and get it sorted out. You're gonna make yourself ill over this.
  • HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#11 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

who me? no. I have absolutely.no trust or faith in his rectifying my terrible job. it's making me unhealthy have g to hide behind a hat all day every day in the heat at work. to the pub t I've had to take tine off work just so I can sit at home without something on my head. I look like a moron. and yes they do ban people and they do delete posts. and their efforts to help me have been diabolical. everybody seems to go on holiday all at the same time.. why on earth would I make a new appointment. to ruin it more. I had a 'practitioner' with zero skill. which as I had been contemplating coming to his for over 5 years just completely shocked me. do your homework people.

#12 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

Not making another appointment at this point is silly. Either they fix it or determine they can't. If they can't, they'll lazer it off just to stop your postings. Even if they blocked you, you could set up a dummy account daily and make postings. They are closed Sundays so you could easily sneak through posts then. This is all assuming they damage your head so much that nothing will fix it, then blow you off. I honestly don't see that happening.

If they quoted you with possibly needing more sessions and you are basically saying no because you don't want to pay for them, then it sounds like it's your problem not theirs.

#13 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

no it's not stupid mate. I'm notnhappynwith heir work. why eoukd.i go back so I can make a bad job worse. when there are others elsewhere which will do a better job. who will do it properly. like most of the posters his use..

#14 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

I didn't call it stupid, I called it silly. In America we have an expression which goes something like this: Dont cut off your nose to spite your face. It means you're having a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem.

Most people find the other companies are more likely to cause an issue. If you think your practicioner was a problem, ask for a different one. Depending where your located, I bet if you asked the owner to be there while your procedure is done, they seem crazy enough to make that happen.

#15 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

no mate. I have an issue with the workmanship of his. I have no faith in it. the original practitioners which gave his its reputation have almost all gone. there's also no thinking about my practitioner being a problem. it's a fact. a known one. not only by myself but many others. I've spoken to the oener. he's fully aware of the issue. he's also now gone on holiday and I'm still left waiting to hear how this will be sorted.

#16 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

and I'm not .over reacting. I'm very unhappy witg the terrible quality. especially how I've seen it turn out over the last numerous years. I expected top quality. I got no quality. it's made my situation alot worse. I was slot better off before I had this mistake done. I need it sorted and I hopefully will by someone who is top of what they do

#17 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

There's only so many ways to screw this up. Granted, I haven't had my appointment, but a tattoo needle tells you how deep you're going, so that can't get screwed up. Color matching can be adjusted so even if that wasn't right, the next rd would refine and thelighter shade would probably add to the shadow effect. Picking a stupid hair line would be the biggest issue and that hasn't affected you. It sounds like you've made up your mind, good luck with the next company.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#18 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:37 PM

I didn't pick a hairline. I let the 'professionals' sort tgat as they were supposed to know what would work. haha. all I said was I wanted a natural hairline and NOT anything harsh or straight... which is what I'm now stuck with. Ali g side slot of blow outs. which is caused by going too deep. which, u forty lately mate you're wrong. it is possible. very possible. and I'm one of many examples of it. also going to dark and/or heavy can happen again as I know as I literally have a huge area on the side of my head which has been way overworked and is far too dark. there is a lot tgat can go wrong. don't defend something by making it sound simple. it's anything but that and peoole need to be made aware of the risks. espe silly ones who are looking at having the treatment done. you NEED to research your practitioner. it's bull not allowing users to discus them individually. every practitioner is individual. it doesn't matter who or how they were trained. they're not all equal and they don't have the same skills. research

#19 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:57 AM

Didn't they make it too far back originally and then you had them bring it up? Granted, I agree, when I went back to look at your pics I can see the hairline isn't broken up enough.

At some point I hope it gets sorted out for you.

#20 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:35 PM

yeah it's still too high and far too straight and solid. one of many issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users