• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Paulee

Paulee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

Has anyone been to the Toronto clinic recently? They have a new person doing the smp there, the old guy who was from the UK left. Just want to know if anyone can vouch for the new guy or share their experience!

Thanks!

#2 isittheshoes

isittheshoes

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Would also love to hear about any recent results from the new practitioner. It seems the two most recent threads started by Canadians/Torontonians in the common room thread are not too thrilled with their results. 

Looking for any solid testimonials to verify this clinician's work!

#3 smp123

smp123

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

Don't go . Poor results Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

#4 fab103

fab103

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:22 AM

I am looking for feedback as well regarding the new Tech. I had 2 sessions with old Tech and couldn't be happier, what a great job.

SMP 123, don't despair, I am wondering, do you have old scars on your head?, do you have super dry skin? Could this have affected you procedure?

Honestly all in all it doesn't look terrible, I have very sensitive skin and I was scared at first because my scalp was red and dry for like 2 weeks, but man when it settled and faded a bit it did look great. When I look at your pics I feel there should have been more blending with the sides. Do you think once it heals properly you can go back and fill in the rest and blend with sides?

#5 smp123

smp123

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

I am looking for feedback as well regarding the new Tech. I had 2 sessions with old Tech and couldn't be happier, what a great job.
SMP 123, don't despair, I am wondering, do you have old scars on your head?, do you have super dry skin? Could this have affected you procedure?
Honestly all in all it doesn't look terrible, I have very sensitive skin and I was scared at first because my scalp was red and dry for like 2 weeks, but man when it settled and faded a bit it did look great. When I look at your pics I feel there should have been more blending with the sides. Do you think once it heals properly you can go back and fill in the rest and blend with sides?

Nope no scars. Scalp was dry at first but was much better for the second one. When I got there for the third session the tech claimed i didnt even need a third and thought it looked good after second. I would have thought the blending into the sides would have happened in the 2nd and 3rd not 4th. I can clearly see differences and it just doesn't look good. I think he has a very poor eye for detail .

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users