#1 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

I have referred a client to HIS Hair who has completed his procedure. I was in talks with Hayley over at the corporate office over A MONTH ago, she assured me that the payment is being sent for the referral. Asked for my bank acct and routing number. It has been over A MONTH now and still no payment or no response. HIS I have, had, a lot of faith in you. This is unacceptable, especially when you're making tons of money worldwide with your clinics, the least you can do is be responsible and accountable to paying off people that bring you business. This is ridiculous that I have to beg for my referral. 

Zuber Malek

Houston TX

#2 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:28 PM

Did you try calling again? I'd check to see if it fell through the cracks, or maybe a bad routing/account number – who knows, unless you talk to them?

If someone already assured you, then the least likely scenario is that anyone wants to cheat you. Seems you might bring it to their attention before publicly ranting.
>> Simulated hairline.

#3 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

I never said they wanted to cheat me, but if it takes a month since the first few emails assuring me I am getting the referral then it is troubling. Yes I have tried reaching out and e-mailing multiple times. I just think its irresponsible after providing the company with a referral. I wrote this to get the companies attention. I never had a problem with my procedure, just need them to follow through with this referral payment. 

• Haleyed likes this

#4 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

I never said they wanted to cheat me... Yes I have tried reaching out and e-mailing multiple times.

Your thread headline, "… doesn't live up to its promise (to pay you)…" sure sounds strong.

When was the last time you contacted them, and what was their email response? Did you discuss the timing?
>> Simulated hairline.

#5 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:55 AM

No offense but there is absolutely nothing you can do or say that can rectify this. HIS staff just needs to see this and get on top of it. This doesn't take away from their company in terms of procedures, they're pioneers in SMP and the go to company for such, all I want them to do is pull through on their promise to pay me on the referral. If the routing was wrong, e-mail me and we can fix it. Nothing of that sort has happened. I'll delete this thread as soon as it is taken care of. 

#6 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

@Zen... for the record, only I can delete a thread.

As for your referral fee, i have flagged your situation to the office and I am sure they will be in touch. The fact that i have never heard of such a complaint before makes me sure something has gone awry, as opposed to it being a policy or an indicator of bad organisation. HIS are ethical and well run. Evidenced yet again by allowing someone to use their own forum to take a swipe at the business. If you are due a fee I have no doubt at all that you will receive it. But the proper place to resolve that is the office, not on here.

#7 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

If it's been a month of no action then yes I feel the need to come here and voice it, hence you relaying this to the home office. You can delete the thread if you want, no one's taking a "swipe" at the business. 

#8 Gandalfsbanger

Gandalfsbanger

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUnder a hat

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:34 PM

Yeah, like bald ego said maybe pick up the phone like a man?  Emails are for wimps.

• buzzcut likes this

#9 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

I didn't know e-mailing specified gender, thank you for that. 

#10 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

I just got an update on this situation. Apparently the money has been paid, by bank transfer. It would have been paid sooner but there was an error with those details. Cash payment and a cheque were offered as alternatives but declined. Anyway. The matter is now closed.

I would like to add that in no way was that payment accelerated because of this forum contribution, which is still the wrong place to fix the problem.that was being had.

For future reference, it is easier and quicker (and free) to pick up the phone and talk to the office... they are really nice and helpful.

#11 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

Thank you Ed, can you please delete this thread? 

#12 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

Also Cash and Check were never offered as alternatives, I have all the e-mails as proof. I don't know who told you that, but I don't appreciate lies. 

#13 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

I say leave the post up. Anyone who reads it will easily make their own choice as to what they believe.
  • the bald ego likes this

#14 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:56 AM

Money was paid as of today, thank you HIS Hair.

#15 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

Good to hear. I will leave the topic up, wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that uncomplimentary posts get removed. It is the only topic of it's kind which in itself suggests a glitch occurred on this occasion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users