Photo

OFFERING FREE SMP AT HIS BIRMINGHAM NOW!

FREE SMP HIS SPECIAL DISCOUNT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

Hello, everyone!

I'm in the process of training at HIS in Birmingham, to become a SMP practitioner. To get some final hands-on experience, I am offering several candidates the chance to receive a full  SMP treatment of 3 full sessions each maximum, for FREE! No strings, no games, no hidden fees or costs.

I started training in August of last year. I just need to do a few more clients to get some extra practice. All treatments, sessions, designs, every step will be done under the direct and constant supervision of the top practitioners of HIS, so you can be assured that you'll get a top notch result at HIS standards of excellence. Sessions/dates will be booked around my training schedule, and in coordination with you. The first 2 sessions will be done about  1 week apart, the third about 4 weeks after. All work to be done at HIS clinic in Birmingham.

Once we get the ball rolling,  I shall put you in contact with the person in charge of training so you can confirm directly that this is 100% legitimate, for your peace of mind.

I've also had  the SMP myself, so I know first hand about the journey, what to expect, what it feels like, and what to deliver.

If interested, dont wait, just pm me now. (click on my icon to open my profile, and then send message)

At some point, after we are in contact,  I will require some clear photos and a little info from you.

So the deal is:  I get some more practice , you get a great SMP and save $$$'s,  and its a win-win.

Thanks , and best wishes

• UseUrName likes this

#2 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hey Guys, a big thank you to all those who have replied.

I imagine that most people seeing this will either think it's not for real, or that a million people have already replied, so why bother.

As is stands, I still can fit in one or two more candidates, so if you haven't done so already, please PM me and grab the deal now!

Best of luck, mates!

Charlie

• Lien likes this

#3 Lien

Lien

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNewcastle

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hi

How do I go about putting myself forward for this?

Thanks

#4 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:59 AM

Hi Lien,

the answer is in the very first post:

If interested, dont wait, just pm me now. (click on my icon to open my profile, and then send message)

At some point, after we are in contact,  I will require some clear photos and a little info from you.

thanks

#5 Bobo

Bobo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

Hi there,
I would like to be considered for this free treatment offer if possible.
Male Aged 45 with large thinning area to scalp and back of head.
Thank you

#6 UseUrName

UseUrName

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

Hi :)  I sent a pm  many days  ago, i can see is not yet read. I am just curious if there is any spot open still?  Kind regards Thomas 

#7 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

You can safely assume the answer is no... the tech was moving to the states around now to start setting up shop (charging obviously).

#8 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:59 AM

I have emailed a request for him to update this thread and let us know what the current situation is. Apologies to anyone who has written in and heard nothing back.

• UseUrName likes this

#9 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

Hi Guys, apologies for the delay in posting.

As I shared with many of you  who responded, the final selection of candidates for the free treatment has concluded,, and I have started sessions for them.

Sadly, I cannot do all of you, I would if I could.

I want to thank and congratulate the guys who took the chance to respond, send pics, and make themselves available, and for trusting me with their treatment. So far they are very happy, and \i will post their smps from beginning to end, when completed.

So at this point, I have to end the offer as it stands, and there is no point in responding to the post for a free SMP anymore.

However,  for those who were kind enough to respond and were not selected,   I've been working on arranging a special deal for you. It won't be free, but it  should be an exceptional opportunity. I will have specifics very soon, and will contact you via a private message on this board, or email if you shared it with me.

Big thanks to HIS, for the top notch training, supervision and support that I received throughout, and to the creators and moderators of this amazing forum for making it possible to share so much knowledge and resources.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users