#1 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Hi Guys, and Gals
My name is Charlie and I am training to become an SMP practitioner at HIS in Birmingham. I am looking for models who would like to get a top notch SMP treatment at the best clinic in the world, and for the best possible price: FREE!  I will personally be doing every step and all the work on you under the constant supervision of the Senior Practitioners at HIS, so you can be assured that you will get the best possible care and attention to detail possible. I have been training for several months at HIS in all aspects of Scalp Micropigmentation, and I have practiced all the techniques and phases of the process. I have also had the SMP procedure done myself, so I know first hand all of the concerns, issues and worries that new clients have. My goal is to help others like me get the best, most natural, and undetectable look, which is what they do at HIS anyway.
If interested, please email me right away at cpfmailbox1@gmail.com,  or PM me (private message, you know! click on my icon to see my profile, and select "send message") and  please send me some clear  photos in focus  of yourself, full face-  from the front, and profiles-from the sides, thanks and best wishes
________

#2 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:43 PM

ps: i can only do a few , so if interested, don't think about it too long, cheers!

#3 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

Hahahaha who's stupid enough to fall for this? With that said, if it's real, I call dibs.

#4 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:59 PM

OK, then , Checking,

time to step up and pm me, then.  Send me some photos if you want,  and see for yourself if its real, what do you have to loose except a bald look?

by the way, work will be done exclusively at HIS clinic in Birmingham, UK, and no i won't cover your plane tickets from the US :)

A lucky few will get a great SMP (3 sessions), and I'll get some more practice, win-win. What's wrong with that?

For all other candidates who are seriously interested and contact me, once we get the ball rolling, I will also put you in touch with the managers at HIS so you can contact them directly yourselves and be sure that this offer is 100% legit and no hidden costs, strings, or games.

thank you and best wishes

#5 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:56 AM

OK, Checking, sounds good, thanks for the reply and pm.

Just so we're clear and no-one is disappointed: the sessions will be scheduled based on my training schedule at HIS Birmingham, and in coordination with my clients. No dates are set yet.

I will most likely do first 2 sessions 1 week apart, aprox.  For 3d session, as you know, it is best to have a 1 month interval for pigment to settle.

I will be evaluating and selecting  the clients for this offer based on photos, work needed, and other factors, and reviewed by HIS  and not necessarily in the exact order of the replies.

best wishes

#6 SMP4me

SMP4me

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hey Guys, a big thank you to all those who have replied and PM'd me

I imagine that most people seeing this will either think it's not for real, or that a million people have already replied, so why bother. Well, it's real, and it's happening!

As is stands, I still can fit in one or two more candidates, so if you haven't done so already, please PM me and grab yourself  this deal now. You have nothing to loose, except for the balding look.

Cheers, and Best of luck, mates!

Charlie

#7 award1000

award1000

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationStourbridge

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

Hi Charlie

Very interested in your free model offer and willing and able to undergo the SMP procedure. I am available and located in Stourbridge. Will you consider me please.. Thank you.

Alan

#8 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

He was heading to California around now to set up shop. I'm assuming it's too late. Probably not a great idea to post your phone number in a public forum. Better for a DM.
  • the bald ego likes this

#9 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

California – where?
>> Simulated hairline.

#10 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

I think he was just going to the LA office. I don't think they're opening a new location.

#11 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

I think he was just going to the LA office. I don't think they're opening a new location.

Interesting. In that case, I'll likely meet him, whenever I can find time to run up there and get a few minor tweaks done.
>> Simulated hairline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users