some of my questions there are more but these are the one that came to mind. :
1. does this process damage the existing hair follicles in anyway
2. if i choose to do tempory smp does the ink actually completly fade away
3. do the need for touchup cause the area to look blurry, and if so is it better to do temporary or permanent smp ?
4. how would you approach blending an area that is thicker adjacent to an area that is thinner and lighter so you dont have one area look super thick and another area look relatively thinner
5. why do some people need 2vs3vs4 sessions if you cover the entire area anyways for everyone
6. What is your methodology for creating the most realistic and 3D effect, please go into detail regarding colors you would use ect..
7. how much pain is involved and do you treat the area with a local anesthetic prior to treatment
8. Do you perform the entire treatment or do you share the work with a nurse
9. does the ink turn blue only for darker pigments , non, or eventually all
10. how long is each session and what is the breakdown of the price
11. can you arrange for me to meet one of your clients to see your work first hand
as you can see some of the questions need to be answered by the practioner himself