• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:12 AM

some of my questions there are more but these are the one that came to mind. :

1. does this process damage the existing hair follicles in anyway

2. if i choose to do tempory smp does the ink actually completly fade away

3. do the need for touchup cause the area to look blurry, and if so is it better to do temporary or permanent smp ?

4. how would you approach blending an area that is thicker adjacent to an area that is thinner and lighter so you dont have one area look super thick and another area look relatively thinner

5. why do some people need 2vs3vs4 sessions if you cover the entire area anyways for everyone

6.  What is your methodology for creating the most realistic and 3D effect, please go into detail regarding colors you would use ect..

7. how much pain is involved and do you treat the area with a local anesthetic prior to treatment

8. Do you perform the entire treatment or do you share the work with a nurse

9. does the ink turn blue only for darker pigments , non, or eventually all

10. how long is each session and what is the breakdown of the price 

11. can you arrange for me to meet one of your clients to see your work first hand

as you can see some of the questions need to be answered by the practioner himself

#22 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

2. They say they can't guerentee it all fades away because everyone is different.
5. Everyone's autoimmune system and body react differently and cause different amounts of fading.
7. Pain is relative. Some women don't take drugs to go through child birth but some men need to be knocked out to have a teeth cleaning.
8. They don't have nurses. It's not a medical procedure so to speak. It's just like any other tattoo.
11. This will be on your quote when you call for it. It says hours and cost of each session. It also says some of the time is forms and breaks.
12. At least one of his clients offered to meet you. I think you talked about driving from OC so if you'd drive up to office again, might as well just buy that guy lunch and meet half way.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#23 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:21 AM

POPULAR

Had several treatments by Zang and this description doesn't sound like him at all. He's always bent over backwards for me and everyone I've known him to treat. He treats his clients as if he were treating a family member. Nothing but the best, will do whatever it takes to get the top notch result no matter how many sessions it takes. Will turn away prospective clients who don't need the treatment. He's in this business for all the right reasons- changing lives and giving balding guys their confidence back.

Of course none of us were there for your consult, but judging from your questions, I'm guessing you were asking a lot of basic questions whose answers are easily found on the website/forum. Of course that's your right, but for a practitioner:who has a limited time for a consult, and is jammed for time because the client was late, maybe he grew weary going over the simple things over and over again? "No the ink doesn't damage the follicles." "Everyone's head absorbs the ink differently, so everyone needs a different number of sessions." "The ink doesn't turn blue." And other answers found on this websites FAQ page. Again, that's just a guess. 

What I do know for sure is I know a lot of people, and Zang is literally one of the best guys I ever met. And I can't see him short-changing a prospective client in a consult. 

• WestSide, HIS - Ed and Billy Bob like this

#24 WestSide

WestSide

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationLos angeles

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:47 AM

POPULAR

Zang is the fucking man. Judging from your posts, you probably went in with a very skeptical mindset and bad vibes, so that's what you got in return. Here's a tip: Do your research, but don't walk into a clinic with a stick up your ass and expect special treatment. You won't get good results like that- nor a good price quote.  :lol:

lool :))

i had met with zang for a consultation before intensive research and meeting with many providers.. not only is he one of the best and 1st techs in the world to perform this procedure,he is responsible for all the top guys practising SMP around the world!! it was an amazing experience from start to finish!! thank you His LA!

• Alec Baldwin, HIS - Ed and Billy Bob like this

#25 Billy Bob

Billy Bob

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

POPULAR

Hi Mel86, I had my final treatment with Zang about 1.5 years ago now and it's been the best decision I've ever made. From my first consultation through to my final treatment, Zang went above and beyond what I ever expected. My treatment is nothing short of amazing and I only have Zang to thank for that. It's actually that good I have forgotten about hair loss all together. I wake up every morning, shave my head and get on with my day. Simple. I do know how you feel when first deciding on the treatment though. Hell....I flew all the way from Australia just to see Zang. Not only did I have the cost of the treatment, but also international flights and 2 weeks accomodation. I would never have invested so much money in someone I thought was even slightly Shady. All I can say is Zang is the best in the business when it comes to SMP. He's also very down to earth and won't rest until you are 100% happy. He even cranks out some mad tunes whilst your in the chair which makes the time go way faster. :-) In the end it's completely your choice whether you use Zang or not. All I can't say is you won't leave disappointed!! If your still not convinced, please read an old post of mine below. http://forum.hishair...nic/#entry78374 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Alec Baldwin, WestSide and HIS - Ed like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users