43 replies to this topic

#21 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

it looks bad matey. it's already alot darker than my normal hair and if I go any denser at the front. it will be solid. as there is alot of smudging. it's really disappointing. I'm literally gutted as it's now just given me a huge downer.

#22 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

yes and as for tge hairline it's not atall broken up. it's very thick and solid temples are real dense causing smudging. I can see myself going through laser and God knows how many months to get this sorted. brilliant

#23 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:35 PM

more I different lighting. in some pictures you could say it looks OK. passable. but. That's like saying. look at this in a certain direction. under certain lights. at a certain angle and it'll pass. I could've done that with a felt tip pen

Screenshot_20170410-175310.png

20170410_174953.jpg

20170410_175236.jpg

20170410_174950.jpg

20170410_174936.jpg

20170410_174933.jpg

20170410_174933.jpg

#24 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:35 PM

It looks exactly like mine did at the same point after my second session. You still have lingering redness, as I did, which will draw attention. That will fade soon. Density needs to be built out in a third session. Unevenness is usually caused by natural dips and bumps of the scalp, which causes uneven light reflection. I don't see anything unusual in that regard. I also had a couple of what I thought were blotches that have completely normalized. The hardest part of SMP is being patient and trusting the petitioner and process. I do agree with Remingtonchap that breaking your frontal hairline would be a good idea.
>> Simulated hairline.

#25 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

don't get me wrong. I might just be displaying the roller coaster that this procedure might be. but for me, and I'm sure it's the same as others on here. I expected, or rather imagined it to come together very differently. so I'm choosing to express my worries and concerns so others can hopefully see its a process and if/when they come across the same situation, they will see light at the end of the tunnel. if that's where I actually end up. the hairline was supposed to be broken up but it's far to dance, blocky and straight. I was so happy immediately after my second session. but once I was home I did worry. but figured it'd be like my first. That's what's supposed to happen. and it'll all heal into place. but it didn't. I mean, does it really go smudgy like mine is? then heal at very separate rates and the smudges actually dissappear? I can't see the understanding with that? no. there are no dips etc tgatd causd tgat on my head. as ive been living witg tgis haircut for 10 years. just seeing it so blotchy. so smudgy. the fact that I had hair I could've lived with but I had wanted this to improve. but now I feel. at this stage I've just taken a big step back . my worry is, I don't want to go back for a 3rd session . to add density when it's already alot darker than my natural hair follicles. I can literally see it all over the side of my head. especially at the rear temple areas. I have seen some examples turn really terrible. and mine is starting to resemble it. I do not want to go darker to match the blotches I have. it'll look far too dark and artificial. as I said it's already much darker than my normal hair, which itself is very dark. it's supposed to resemble shaved hair follicles. so it should therefore match a shaved head. but it just isn't. hmmm. it's very frustrating as others I've seen. so many I've seen have looked brilliant. most have in fact when it comes to terms of the way it's been applied. but mine just looks like I've had it done somewhere else. it's jsut not what I had thought I was paying for.

I just want this sorted out as I just look like a fool.

#26 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

I think you're exaggerating. But that's OK, it's a big deal. It's just not finished yet. Most people need 3 sessions, I don't think I've heard anyone on here be done in two sessions.

#27 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

Halyed.
what exactly am I exaggerating? I'm not being snotty if it comes off that waym. I'm literally curious as to everyone's thoughts. especially ones who comment.

the bald ego.
thanks. it is helpful hearing yours looked similar as yours came out looking good. but I still have my concerns and worry over the smudging. it looks worse it person. in all lighting. it's hard to show in photos. but again .I had expected it to all heal and settle simultaneously. instead I'm currently left with very uneven patches. some too dense. some, smudged. some sparce.

#28 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

haleyed. have you had the procedure done yourself? did you go through a similar experience?

#29 dasher

dasher

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationbirmingham

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

For me it's the hairline. Get that sorted (broken up more )and density evened out and i think it will be fine . Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#30 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

for me. it's unfortunately the entire thing. yes, the hairline design is bad, but everything else is on par with disappointment. anyway
OK here's more of my hairline and side profiles.  again after a shave.  yiu can see the blending issues I'm having. along with the smudging effect all along the hairline and side profiles. There's 2 pictures included shush were taken the morning following my 2nd treatment. you can compare it with the now pictures to see where the heavy smudges are still. if I go denser, I go darker? if u go denser I also get more smudging and merging of follicles. if it goes darker then it will struggle even more to blend with my existing hair surely. am really struggling to see this sort itself. I really feel like I've drew the short straw with my outcome.  I've been waiting so many years to have this. no I'm hiding ut 24/7 under hats. and feeling very very down and disappointed.

20170411_223101.jpg

20170411_223235.jpg

20170411_223350.jpg

20170411_223617.jpg

20170411_223717.jpg

20170411_223817.jpg

20170411_223907.jpg

#31 vinnydiesel

vinnydiesel

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

P4nter4, 

It's crazy how similar our head shape look (check my post http://forum.hishair...ap/#entry80003)

So the pics are taken the day after your second session? If so, I don't see any concerns as my scalp was super red like yours, which lasted almost 4 days.  Until the redness comes down, it's really hard to really see how the treatment had settled, not to mention the ink scabs that will fall off naturally progressively.  

Vin

#32 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

vin.
no. most these pics were taken yesterday. 10 days after my second. only the last 2 pics above now we're taken the following day. the 2cwhich look like a painted helmet. the smudges and hairline are my real worries mate. thanks I'll look at your link now!

#33 SHVD

SHVD

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

Time is what's needed unfortunately, that will settle down and fade in two to three weeks, ten days is still too soon after the treatment to gauge anything apart from what others have been commenting on, the shape of the hairline, which will undoubtedly when faded appear less prominent. I would go darker, down a couple of shades for the third and definitely would feather out the hairline which will give it a less defined natural look...
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#34 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

thanks SHVD. Have you.had the procedure done yourself also?

#35 Spinner

Spinner

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

I think it looks ok but I think you've had more fading in some areas than others . I think you need a darker shade and they will go into your own hair anyway so it blends . I think k it's better to go darker and be thinking I don't mind if it fades a bit because time is on your side . If you are thinking I hope it goes darker it's just not going to happen . This is just my opinion but I think you should have a more feathered hairline

#36 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

it's already darker than my normal hair. so if it goes darker then it will stand out even more on top of my head. I'm hoping it does fade. buy I'm also hoping it's even and realistic which is what I expected when paying the money. I'm not sure why I haven't heard from anyone at HIS (other than my practitioner in private) who have tried to reassure me? I've been told that it does not look right. it's easily distinguishable from my real follicles. just very worried. it's put me so down. having to hide behind a hat all day. after my expectations of having this, getting so excited about the procedure. then when I actually had it and it's turned out worse than I was pre treatment it's such a huge blow and very upsetting. dissaointing. again. I really.hope I'm just having a funny one and this is actually.tge path of a proper procedure and outcome without the need for laser. which I can see myself needing. not alot of things ten do bother me atall. but this. has just severely got to me.

I need to get something sorted out with it but I find it so hard to trust his a go I'm for yet another session. pay more money on something that already looks bad. although I have been told it'll look fine and there are no areas of concern. it's still very difficult to see myself going for another session. it's not like this is just a tattoo on my arm, chest or a haircut. this is on my head. something that's very hard to hide. I never thought I'd wish I didn't have it. but currently. I just want it off as I look ridiculous. and it is so dissaointing. after swing so many incredible outcomes that I end up with this. I can't see £2000 worth of anything on myself. I've had to blank that fact from my mind that this has cost me money. I will be giving it more time to settle. but again. I've spent alot.of money on this. and I'll need to spend more to sort it. I've paid for something I didn't want atall. how I'm seeing it now mate is I've had to pay a large sum to have a treatment done which I was lead to believe would be smp by the world's leading company and the world's best practitioners. a realistic imitation of hair follicles. I was told I'd have this in 2 sessions and may enquire a 3rd to touch up and fading. this is not what I need. I will need it all corrected. I don't believe I've had the correct raiment done. it looks nothing like any other high Quality procedure after 2 sessions. I have seen those ones in which they need a 3rd to touch up any fading. I'm worried all the incredible outcomes I've seen from his, have been from different practitioners. I do t know if anyone has left but I do remember error reading one guy moving to the number clinic years back. (this is how long I've been looking uo this orocedure) and I know it's been growing so they have been employing more practitioners. I just want this sorted. I'm literally so wound up by it. frustrated. I never thought something g like this could bother me so much. causing stress at home. not only with myself but my poor but supporting girlfriend. at work. I've been in a nasty mood. 1 because I'm stuck in an itchy hat all day and overheating. 2 because I'm stressing about this property endure. what it urgently looks like. what I'll Nedd to do to sort it. should I got back again after left so unhappy etc etc etc. I posted all this for others to read in the same situation as my own. but also to hear from others going g through similar things. and also to hear from any practice titi one rs who will hopefully study my pictures and let me know honest opinions.

#37 Spinner

Spinner

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

If you're not happy I'm sure his will talk to you to sort it out . I really don't think they will want you to be unhappy with your treatment and I'm sure they will know what to do for the best

#38 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

it's already darker than my normal hair. so if it goes darker then it will stand out even more on top of my head...

I think you're going through a necessary step that will self-resolve on your final treatment. Read on:

My SMP after session 2 was darker than my natural surrounding hair (which was a mix of blonde and gray), and I had the same sort of concern as you.

It wasn't until session 3 that I understood that this was done intentionally. The top was made slightly darker specifically so that, at the final session, the SMP work could then be blended most realistically down into my surrounding natural hair. In other words, the shade used on top was incorporated into my natural hair, to best fool the eye. But this cannot be done until session 3, when things are settled and the details get finalized.

This is how the line is blurred between SMP and natural hair, and is more critical when the natural hair is light. An added benefit of this sequenced technique is that blending in this manner allows for some future fading and still gives you assurance of a uniform appearance where the SMP and natural hair integrate.
>> Simulated hairline.

#39 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:47 PM

The mod posted a message saying he wasn't seeing dm's and they were working on it so that might be why you didn't hear from them. You could always call the main number.

I think you might be too focused on it. Why don't you toss the hat, drive an hour away where you know no one, and grab a bite to eat. See how the waitress responds to you. My guess is you are more focused than anyone else will be. This can be your proof.

Or worst-case scenario she thinks you painted your head and then you can tell HIS and us that.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#40 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

bald ego. thanks again. but it's odd why I haven't had tgat explained to me by his or my practitioner. from what I was told. the shade went darker in an attempt to match my normal hair as I have very dark and dense hair follicles.

checking this out.
thanks mate. yes I did notice that. but I has also emailed him which he told me to do. but maybe they're both down..
as for ditching tge hat and seeing if it'll get spotted. it already has been! hence my bigger bother! both by a stranger and by someone I work with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users