#1 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

well
what a pain... after literally years of having other things take over my opportunities to go and get the procedure, I've finally had my.first treatment. I'm not sure why but there always seem to be something that stops me. wether an illness, moving country... moving back home... broken kneecaps...these have all stopped me in my tracks of.cracking in and getting the procedure started... well, except for the broken kneecap.. procedure was today. 13:30. the plan was simple. easy straightforward 80 mile drive to birmingham. had tge procedure. have some grub. drive home. easy! anyway, the previous Tuesday. 4 days before my due appointment. had abit of a stumble at work... fractured kneecap. no work, no driving, no walking. keep it rested. come back in Monday. brilliant.....plans buggered. now I have another hold up. I could see myself putting it in the back burner yet again. the last time I was due was in January. but a nasty flu put me off my appointment. I knew it'd get put aside and held off again for something else to come along and ruin manotger appointment. so doctor said kneecap was all there, everything in place... no separated bone. just a fracture along my patella. sod it. that's good enough for me. I mean, once I'm there I won't need to worry about my leg.. so booked a train ticket. short walk to train. 1 change. short walk to his clinic from station... so 8am. Head off.out the door hobbling with 1 crutch as I thought it'd be easier than the pair... stupid. 45min. I'm at the station. hop.up some stairs over the bridge and down the other side. pain. i knew it was a bad idea from there. especially as I was already in pain from the bloody walk which felt like forever! on the train. get to Bristol. change over. 10 mins.... normally easy! Haha.. stairs everywhere!!!! final set almost to the top. a nice lady informs me they have lifts. haha. ah well. get in the train. Al seats taken due to a previous train problem. standing for most of it. get to birmingham. short walk. just feels.like forever!! I mean. should be an easy 20 min walk if that. 45 mins of hobbling swearing stumbling... I haven't stopped for any food at this point as I didn't want to get any other hold.uos and make sure I find the place easily enough. eventually get there. hour early! realise, where's my hoodie... hahaha, on the bloody train. and had paperwork I needed along with other things in sure I'll realise I've lost soon. but, had the procedure. after an initial bump start due to my knee. trying to sit well was not fun nor good. first attempt at bending my knee back so I could get on the chair... BLOODY HELL.... it was bloody agony! I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to cancel the whole thing again and now I'm there. but had to stop to stand... do, got back to it eventually. my poor practitioner Lauren was bloody brilliant. and tolerable. I know I should've rebooked it but I needed it started while I'm there so I know I can finally get this done. so she cracked on with it. first session is all over and am now on my way home. very happy I've had it done. next session I will wait.until my knee is more manoeuvrable but for.now I'm very pleased. the knee aside. tge procedure was very pleasant. it's not painful a.little uncomfortable at times but.nothing atall worth. mentioning. less discomfort than a typical tattoo. I would like my hairline lower as it sits now but tgats something we can chat about and go over at the second session. which I'm already looking forward to. the procedure didn't. last too long atall. 2 hours. I didn't have an awful lot to do. and there's plenty more to Do. but I'm at a stage where it's started now and needs finishing so now no more delays. done dusted. I will upload photos.. when I get some. I'll take some at home. I'll ask his for my before shots as I don't have any myself. but again. it's the first.sessiom and. he hairline does.need to come.down for me. to be happy. but.lauren was very friendly, very professional. hairline does look natural. we will see how it heals.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#2 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

It sounds like you literally overcame every obstacle. Congrats on the first step. To prevent further holdups, just schedule your next appointment for 2 weeks from today. If it's not better by then you should probably just amputate. With your luck, it will probably end up worse if you don't. Haha
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#3 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

Yeah I did. but wishing for session 2 to hurry up as the first is a little disappointing to say the least :S

#4 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

From what everyone says, that is to be expected. The way they describe it, it seems like session 1 would be the outside outline and some scattering inside, and then fill in the blanks on session two.

#5 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:01 AM

Yeah I'll have to post some pictures..

#6 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

right so here are some pics. my main concern is tge hairline. it's just too high. and my practitioner had told me that that's the lowest she'd go.  it's literally 5 fingers up. my natural hairline is 3. which is marked by the x in the pictures.  it's not drawn on correctly. but this is just a guide. the second hairline lower down still is the hairline I wanted. I used to conceal up to the x. so now I have taken a step back in a sense. I'm worried if I go back and say where I want it again.  I will get turned away. but that's what I want. it's not too low and it's what I'm paying for. I already feel very nervous as it's a lot.of monet to spend for 1 1/2 hours and I feel I've had no progress. only set back which is very disappointing.  I have plenty of hair on top still so I can understand a first session not taking as long as others but.ive seem people with a huge difference after their first. my central hairline has receded but the new line has just been taken from there and is literally.sitting on top of my head. not atall what I wanted. I'm again hesitant to bring this up at my next session in fear of being turned away. I'm really.hoping I can have some light shed on this situation. admit may want to edit.my first post accordingly as I don't want to mention any names if.i am having worries. would really love to hear all input.  thanks guys.

20170326_122908.jpg

20170326_121653.jpg

20170326_121800.jpg

20170326_122021.jpg

20170326_122137.jpg

20170326_122320.jpg

20170326_122550.jpg

20170326_122617.jpg

20170326_122826.jpg

20170326_122708.jpg

#7 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

I don't think it's unreasonable. I like where you drew it. Obviously with some tweeks.

#8 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

It's just a first session. They need to be careful first session. Next time they will go darker and denser.

I do agree about the hairline though. It's way too high, where you have drawn it on looks just about right.

Don't panic though bro, it is a process.

#9 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

thanks. where I've drawn it on is approx my original hairline. as it is, just way too far back. I understand they need to test how I take it etc on the first session but I feel I haven't got too much to show :S maybe I didn't take it too well I'm not sure but my biggest issue is having a hairline brought forward. it's just too far back. way too far. I know it'll get sorted out. I wouldn't have come to this company if so! :)

#10 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

well session number 2 is on tomorrow. I have had huge amounts of fading after tge first. really hoping my 2nd outcome shows me it was worth while! at the moment I am no different pre my first session. besides a couple signs of smp uo front, which, actually look good and show that smp can in fact work! need to move this hairline off from on top of my head too! fingers crossed. will post back once it's done.

#11 SebUK

SebUK

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:33 PM

Looks good mate!

#12 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

Looks good mate

#13 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

so I had my second treatment done yesterday... all the worries I had previously and post my first. have all gone out the window. I've been waiting to habe this procedure done for years. I mean I'm 30 now, I think the past 7 years I've been looking at this. at least. I was so nervous coming up to my first but the excitement of getting g it done overruled them. I went there when I wasn't well, I should've rebooked in all honesty but due to so many 'excuses' before for putting it off, I didn't want to add another to the list and another set back so I made my way there regardless. I had an awful time travelling there and travelling.back the first time. which made. matters worse. was in alot of pain walking round with a broken knee. I got.myself more wound up then once I finally got home. I was worrying about the procedure not coming out like I had wanted atall. simply because I had tge wrong expectations. this procedure doesn't happen over night. it is a process. I didn't want to know this first off and just made matters worse for myself. anyway. fee days pass after my first session and I finally let my girlfriend see my treatment after hiding it as best I could... she set me more at ease by telling me how she could barely notice the difference between the smp and my actual hair follicles. and that was right up on my head. literally her nose touching my head. she was really impressed herself. that itself set my mind at ease somewhat more. so a week had passed since session one. and I was due back in for my second. this time. my knee was alot better. way more tolerable. and my girlfriend and I drove up rather than the bloody train.. (although I don't discourage getting public transport to your sessions, I HIGHLY discourage going atall with a broken leg....) the drive was so straightforward. got there nice and prompt. when I got there. in fact, when we had just started to drive, my nerves were going because I was due in with a different practitioner and I had already discussed my worries with my original practitioner which she understood so I was now going to hope I could get my.point across to another one. I was also worried as I was unsure I was doing the right thing as I was so skeptical soon after my first session. got in there. turns out my original practitioner was taking over and doing it again for me. I won't go into detail as to why but this relieved me quite a bit. once we had a chat and went over my concerns etc. started the procedure. I was so so so much more at ease. I literally forgot about my anxiety whilst sitting there chatting and having the procedure done. we started at 1, finished at around half 4 if I remember with a 5 minute break in between. again you can have as many breaks as you want/need. she had started on the front part of my head. when we stopped for 5 minutes and I looked in the mirror... Bloody hell.... what a difference! I honestly can't explain what I thought just there. it all instantly clicked. 'the second session is where the magic happens' ha. the density, the hairline. everything. my first session was explained. it was done more to sample as to how your head will take the smp. how the shade will need to be. how the density will work. There's a reason as to why the 'dots' were so space on my first session. it's to monitor and take note of what direction to go with the procedure. other than that. That's literally all you need to expect. some practitioners do it differently as it's all what works best for your practitioner and yourself. all I can say is TRUST THEM. but you WILL get anxious. you WILL get doubts. it's an emotional process. but it is so worthwhile. anyway.. after then, she started on the back of my head. although I did have a half decent amount of hair left, it still needed a lot of work to blend well. I was told to moisturise my head during the week prior.. which I did... but.. not too well. you MUST remember to moisturise the back of your head as well!! which I didn't.. causing my skin to go dry at the back. so it will undoubtedly fade somewhat. but again. it's my doing and it is all a process. I haven't stuck up any pictures as yet because my head is very red and there is alot of excess ink on my.head currently so it looks a little too thick but I do have pictures of this I will stick up along with pictures of it healed and clean so for guys abd girls contemplating the procedure or even going through it now and have worries, will know what to expect and will know the outcome. I've had 2 sessions. and my.pictures will show that as well as 1 session results. I will need a third. as I'm sure it'll fade due to my dry skin. and I think I would.lije to adjust my hairline slightly just to perfect it. not to lower, but just to break up the straight line of it. by adding a small peak in the centre. again. this is something I will go over with my practitioner and see what she says. as she is the expert! but as for everything else. I'm over the moon with. I'm looking forward to taking a bike helmet on and off without the worry for smudging my concealer and quickly.outting a hat on... for worrying if it rains while I'm out. or someone smudging your head, or sweating it off, going for a swim. wasting loads of time in the bathroom applying it. trying to apply it on a hot day where you're sweating. applying concealer if any sort is a bad idea from the get go. as once you've done it. You're committed to it and it's so hard to stop (impossible in my situation) until now! I'm so looking forward now to my finished results as I can see they're close! I will keep this posted and updated. and in happy to meet anyone who would like to see it if they're currently in the fence about the procedure. and listen to your practitioner! trust them! if you have any doubts or worries, speak to them as they really do know best. thank you again HIS and thank you especially to my practitioner. I honestly had a brilliant time over at the clinic. the whole experience is just brilliant. for anyone who's been contemplating this procedure for as long as myself. You'll honestly wonder why you waited for so long.

pics to come in a few days.
  • the bald ego likes this

#14 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

Many thanks for the generous contributions P4nter4. Great stuff!

#15 JumpingJack

JumpingJack

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:53 PM

love to see how it looks ?

#16 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

I'll hold back on the photos just yet as there's still a lot of work to do. but will post photos from start to finish to show the process

#17 Bald Fool

Bald Fool

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSunderland

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Glad you're pleased with the second treatment. I'm busy researching (and saving) at the moment so your posts have been really helpful to me.

#18 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

OK so I'm really looking for some opinions.  I had my second treatment done 9 days ago. I've had severe fading. which was expected. but my main concern is the 'smudging' and the fact it's very uneven. I've been told by other people that it does not look correct.  it is also easily detectable and tge scattering if the dots, now it's healing is very unnatural and sizes vary. also my hairline is far too dark solid amd straight in comparrison to the rest. but.it is also very blotchy. this is something g.ive been contemplating over a long period of time. over 5 years. also spent a lot of money time and stress. now I have a terrible feeling I'm going g to have more agro with it. I'm already having g to wear a hat constantly. it's already been noticed by someone also.

anyway. these are the pics.  taken today after a shave. some were taken last night after half a days growth.  or in fact. a days growth.  the difference between my real follicles and tge smp just stands out like a sore thumb.  I'm really worried that if I go back to get it corrected it could get alot worse. and it could go darker all over to try blend into the darker patches leaving me with an even more prominent smudged helmet appearance.  corners of my temples look so smudged to the point it looks like spilt ink. both my side profiles are hugely uneven. I look alot worse off now and am hugely regretting my decision to go ahead with this.  it's a huge shame as so many of the others have had incredible results.  I'm not alot worse off as I did have hair in top.  mine us just world's apart.

I've reached out to my practitioner via here as I've been told but I've not heard back.  I've also contacted a moderator of the forum but I've not had a response either.  if someone could shed some light of honest similar situations that'd be amazing.  thanks

20170411_024801.jpg

20170411_024826.jpg

20170411_024938.jpg

20170411_025003.jpg

20170411_025043.jpg

20170411_025148.jpg

20170411_025214.jpg

20170411_025515.jpg

20170411_025402.jpg

20170411_025334.jpg

http://i1118.photobu...0411_025315.jpg

#19 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

I don't think it looks bad at all. Except for that one side photo... i still think you need for density which should solve your issues. How many sessions were you quoted?

#20 Remingtonchap

Remingtonchap

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationWest midlands uk favela

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

To be honest your hairline is lazer straight and needs breaking up to give it a natural appearance..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users