3 replies to this topic

#1 senorcoconut

senorcoconut

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationbirmingham

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

POPULAR

I took this photo originaly not to show off smp but because i hit my head and was sending it to a girl to get a bit of sympathy haha.
But later it got me thinking there is no way in this world i would of shared this pic with anyone in my pre smp days, i would have dreaded the thought of anyone viewing me from this angle
Its so liberating and confidence building to not have to worry about any social situation im going to be in.
This is no powder, no mosturizer, no best angle, no filter, bit oily but thats just how i am, its just daylight in front of a window on a normal day at work shaven about 5 hours before.
Im so content with the results i live with on a daily basis, i know my head better than anyone and I'd be hard pressed to tell where my real hair finishes and the treatment begins.
I had my very first of 4 session about 22 months ago and my last about 10 months ago.
For anyone who's thinking of doing it I'd say take the plunge, probably the best thing I've ever done for myself and still check it out and smile at every reflection i see.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170313_102556.jpg

• 2hanger, HIS - Ed, the bald ego and 1 other like this

#2 Gandalfsbanger

Gandalfsbanger

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationUnder a hat

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

That's great, mate.  Your results look great.  That looks like a sore one you've given yourself, though.

#3 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

It is a little spoken about curse of the bald man... that we gather more than our fair share of those lumps bumps and bruises... the lack of whiskers makes us vulnerable.

If you haven't seen it check out DanD's pictures... he has a magnificent set of stitches, which run from his cheekbone straight down. Obviously nothing to do with the lack of hair on his head but guaranteed to make you wince for him.

#4 Jonesy68

Jonesy68

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

Wow- looks great and I agree the best thing I ever did too! Hope the head heels and you got the 'sympathy' you wanted 😍

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users