40 replies to this topic

#41 Majty

Majty

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:46 PM

You’re refreshingly different from all those here who want it natural and light and unremarkable….
So I would say: Go for it and share the result with us!!!

I couldn’t agree more regarding the travelling with organizing flights and hotels. I’m in the same situation.
It’s time-consuming and burdening and, as you wrote, stressful. Flight cancellations = my personal nightmare

Well, I want it ALL that. But I also want it even so it looks like the sides like all people in the forums have. I do not want it to look like I have a painted skull though (I have seen some horrible Hishair competitors make people look so bad that it makes me cringe).
I am just after a head that looks the same all over when it comes to shade/density and nothing more or less :)
And yes I will after summer have a fourth, it is too hot to go for now and then to avoid sweating would mean I would have to stay indoors all the time and hang out in my bathroom (coolest room).
And yeah I sure enjoy sitting there from time to time but not for days on end xD

The results of your third session look really good man! Im going through the same thing after after my second session. But Im confident that the third session will be the magical one and hope to achieve your results :)

:) Everyone is different and if you would be happy with my current result than I hope you will get it that way :)
I saw lots of guys results and those blew me away so I wanted mine to be like theirs.
But it is not there just yet. I hope it will be after the fourth as I will ask that we focus on the blend and density a lot.
I have to live with this head so I am the one that has to be happy with it. And right now I am not at that point, but I do think it does look a lot better than pre any SMP.
I really do believe the fourth will be the one that makes it the way agreed upon = Happy :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users