Sign in to follow this  
Hairbrained

help needed

So I've had a consultation in Birmingham and I am thinking of having SMP, however I'm very nervous as to whether it will look natural or not, I get married in December so this is really important, anyone got any advice?

Thank you

Confused baldy

Had smp 3 plus years now...no one has ever questioned me on the look...no one challenging me to ask whether my shaved look was fake...but be smart and do your homework...think and plan the hairline...don't go with a defined hairline....scan the his website for pictures of examples you like...equally find ones you don't like...work out why you don't like them...talk to your practitioner about this stuff if you decide to proceed...its been a life changer for Me!

We all got nervous – it's normal. But it's rare when you hear even a minor complaint... HIS goes to the wall to make sure its customers get a flawless SMP result.

I've had my SMP for about six months. It's 100% natural-looking and undetectable even up close.

There's no way I'd go back to how I used to look (and feel). For me, SMP has been life-changing. I never think about myself as being bald anymore.

Well baldy, I was exactly the same. Didn't know anything about SMP until last August. Followed up, did some research, went to Birmingham and 'took the plunge'. I will be putting a diary of my experience on the forum soon. I am delighted with the result. Its strange because I can't believe how good it looks, yet nobody has made any comments whatso-ever. So either they don't see it, or it just looks natural....and I am convinced it is the latter. It has taken 4 sessions though, but worth it.

Keep an eye out for the post- I have taken lots of photos during the 'journey' and will include what I can. Any questions then fire them to me.

Cheers