Sign in to follow this  
willgreen

Called out twice in one month

Hey guys, so after almost a year and half of complaining nobody notices my smp and thinks of me as a baldie I have had two comments.

However I wish to stress right away both were made with knowledge of the treatment. Nobody has called me out based on look.

I'm on a dating website and one day in my email box there was a comment "Nice t shirt and tattooed hairline" I responded by asking what they mean. They said they just knew it was smp based on their knowledge of it however, they thought it was a very good treatment, looked natural and great. I laughed it off and moved on.

Then today, a student asked me in front of a class was my hair tattooed on. I look at him and responded with "What a silly question whatever gave you that idea" He said he had been looking at facebook and there were some advertisements for bald men to have their hair tattooed on. I laughed it off again.

I'm pretty tough skinned and neither bothered me that much. I'm just concerned about how many people know about the treatment, is advertising going to out us all at some stage?

Let me state that I have had these two comments in the space of 1.5 years. On both occasions it was knowledge of the treatment that led to them.

I had this happened to me once via Instagram.  An acquaintance who barely knows me (having met me on a vacation almost 3 years ago) messaged me once and brought up how one of his clients got SMP done, and said it looked just like mine.  I tried to brush it off, mainly cuz he's not even a close friend and therefore I didn't feel the need to disclose it.  But another time he brings it up again, and said for sure I know you had SMP cuz I can tell.  I called BS because he was able to pinpoint where I got it done (which is at HIS), so my gut feeling tells me that this person lurks this forum and saw my previous user name and put 2 and 2 together.  

But back to your "concern" about widespread knowledge of SMP and whether it would increase us getting exposed? That's a possibility.  However, SMP is pretty popular worldwide already, so it's just a matter of time.  I wouldn't worry about it because, just like females getting breast implants, anything you "add" or "enhance" will run the risk of being called out.  The key here, like your reactions, is to just be nonchalant about it and go about your day.  That's my attitude with the whole thing. 

^ This.

I've told friends and family about my SMP, and then months later brought it up again. They all say – without exception – that it's so realistic that they don't even think about it when they see me... and that it's like an integral part of me. Even more strange is that these same friends of decades tell me that they now can't recall what I looked like prior to SMP!

Wear your SMP like it's no big deal.

Agreed.  My close friends whom i've told about SMP said the same thing....one time i brought it up at the gym and he was like oh shit that's right I totally forgot about it.  

Sorry to hear this bro, but I'm going to tell you the hard truth. I'm willing to bet that if you carried yourself as confident you wouldn't have gotten called out.. seriously. How you carry yourself is very important. I get a very insecure vibe from all of your posts. If you have SMP just be normal, nobody is suspecting anything! By mistakenly keeping focus on your scalp and being insecure, other people will notice and sense something off.

So utlimately, how you feel about your hairline, THEY will feel about it! The best way to feel about it is to not focus on it at all. If you don't focus on it nobody will even pay attention. 

p.s. I saw your pics btw, your hairline looks good and natural. So just work on your confidence 

To be fair nobody suspected anything. It's based on what they had just read about smp and put two and two together. Not many guys with hair would choose to shave it off. In one case it was based on a far away picture. The person didn't even know me.

That's is exactly my feelings on it. Women have all sorts done they can not pull you up on it. Men also get quite a bit done now as well... Fake tan Eyebrows Muscle implants Back, crack n sack Nose jobs Piercings Hair colouring Shaving all over.. arms,legs the lot. Tanning tablets Wigs etc etc I really wouldn't worry about it. If I was asked I'd tell the truth. Everyone is doing something. Who cares Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hopefully SMP will always remain 'in the shadows', but even if it doesn't, you can always just deny it. "No, it's not fake. It's my hair I shave." Like women with fake breasts can deny it and say their boobs are real. Unless you got a really obvious/crappy job (like a really fake-looking boob job), who can really tell? Are these people calling you guys out in classrooms and on IG members of MI6 and going to give you a lie detector test? If you want to maintain the ruse, tell them its not fake and to piss off! 

Because there will always be guys with real hair who shave it, and women with real nice natural breasts out there. Not everything is fake. 

BTW @ Equalizer, what is a 'crack n sack' and where do I get one?

Mr Baldwin. Where have you been? The sack Equalizer is referring to is the one where you will find your gentlemen's vegetables, the crack is your backside. The ignominious treatment involves hot wax being applied to the entire region and then removed violently, taking  all the body hair with it. So that downstairs you look like a plucked chicken in a butchers window. To say it is not for everyone is an understatement.

You get called out, you get called out. It sucks but for petes sake own up to it. I think all the shiny baldies on here are infatuated with the idea that they can fool ppl who already seen their shiny dome bald head for years. All of sudden you went from nothing on your head to something????? Right that's like saying hey man I seen grass grow on concrete and it was never there before .... don't set yourself up for failure thinking this is bullet proof for not getting called out.

Come on guys be real if smp makes you feel better then that's great. But you gotta be realistic to the idea that you will get called out. Imo it's like seeing a girl with a cups one week then the next week she all of a sudden has d cups??? And then the lady trying to pretend like it was there all along. Like nothing happened her melons just got swole? Lmfao

More and more companies are doing what hishair started. It's everywhere I seen a guy at a restaurant last week and to me it was bullseye he got the treatment done. But he seemed like he didn't care and that's good cause why should he. If you are considering this treatment do it for you and no one else. Someone calls you out, own it and move on with your day.

Again What I am getting at is if you get called out then own it. You look even more foolish when u don't own it and next thing u know someone wants to run their hands or fingers through your head to make a point and boom guess who looks like the fool.

All the folks on you tube who have this done rock it with integrity and are not shy or ashamed to Let everyone know they got work done....So why would any of you ? It seems like someone gets called out and they get butt hurt and sensitive lmfao man the f$&@ up.

It depends on each persons personal situation though...its different for everyone...

If youre Norwood 7 or whartever...Jean-Luc Picard...and youve been working with the same people for yrs..and theyve seen you bald for yrs...then obviously youre gonna have to own up to it after the procedure...even during the first few sessions maybe

Thats if you work somewhere where you cant wear a hat

Cause Ive worked with guys that almost all wear hats...for yrs...and Ive never seen them without a hat on...so I dont even know what their hair or lack of looks like under it

And we re talking yrs (5+)

So if one of these dudes gets SMP done...and now starts taking their hat off at work...I wouldnt know $hit

I would just figure he likes the skinhead look??

Not everyone is Jean-Luc Picard bald or Kevin O'Leary..most are just thinning on top and some temple receding,so you can get away with

wearing a hat for yrs and then get SMP no problem

But your family/friends are gonna know obviously...thats just a given

So its different for everyone

And as for anyone rubbing ur head...youre shaving every 24,36,48 hrs MAX

So you should be perfectly smooth in every direction anyways

So whatever hair you have left...whatever degree on the scale of hairloss youre at...it shouldnt matter for that

You dont want 3D stubble...thats a dead give away at around 48 hrs and on

But obvious DARK SHARP hairline will ruin the best SMP job everytime

So those are easy to spot

But how did anyone callout willgreen??

Thats hard to believe

She and he must been stalking you for a while now...and been watching and following you..when you went to the clinic for your sessions, ha!

Thats the only explanation I can think of, ha

The dude must have seen an older pic of you online somewhere

And the woman might be stalking you as I speak

I just dont understand why other people are so interested in other peoples shaved heads??

What is it about a shaved head that makes some people have to ask dumb questions to that person..or make dumb "bald" remarks

"Why do you shave your head all the time?".....

Why is anyones head so interesting??

I freshly shaved my nuts last night...whos interested in those?...anyone?...

If those people are so interested in my shaved head...they must be REALLY interested in my freshly shaven nuts now that they know that information! Ha

I just dont get it...never will

Ive never had the urge to ask anyone why they shave their head all the time...or even if I knew they had SMP done

Whether I had it done or not...I just dont care about another man's shaved head! Ha

In my experience people are pretty obsessed. To them it makes no sense why someone would shave their head if they aren't balding and I must restate. I have been asked had I had smp done twice in two years. That's not so bad. And neither was based on looking at my head and I teach 200 teens every day who notice everything and they can't tell.

Mr Baldwin. Where have you been? The sack Equalizer is referring to is the one where you will find your gentlemen's vegetables, the crack is your backside. The ignominious treatment involves hot wax being applied to the entire region and then removed violently, taking  all the body hair with it. So that downstairs you look like a plucked chicken in a butchers window. To say it is not for everyone is an understatement.

Plucked chicken! Oh my... Is that a cosmetic procedure or medieval torture?

Hey there's a new sales vertical for HIS... SMP for for the sack/back/cracks of metrosexuals/over-manscapers/torture enthusiasts who took things too far.

Great advice about not letting your hair grow out, that is a give away for sure.  I can go about 2.5 days before needing to shave.  I have never been called out for it.  The more in shape and muscular a person is , the more the procedure looks great in my opinion.

P.S.  It seems younger women are more concerned about hair.  The older a woman gets the less they seem to care.