• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 julloj

julloj

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

Hi all, just want to post in some of my experience before, during and after my SMP sessions with Andra in the Birmingham HIS clinic. First and foremost such an easy organisation to deal with, sympathetic to the issue in hand and very supportive during the process. I probably took a year of thinking and research to come to a decision but so glad I had it done. The desired results will be different depeding on your situation. But here is my story. So going thin and receeding from an early age but having longer hair for a few years until it worked no more!

I didn't want to tell many people and wanted the changes to be small to start with. Skin types will react in a different way but immediately after the first session I was surprised. My head was red in places and there were some visible dots. I stayed out of view for the rest of that day and most of the second day but by the end of the second day the redness had pretty much gone and the dots not really visible unless really close. From day 3 I carried on as normal but didn't cut the hair again for a few more days.

For the second session Andra increased the density and we change the hairline to be a little lower which worked for me. After the second treatment I kept a low profile for a day but everything seemed to heal up a bit faster so by the afternoon of day 2 I was pretty much back to normal.

I have since gone back for a 3rd treatment as I was not quite brave enough with the hairline so have changed that slightly other I must say I am so happy and relieved that I have done this. There appeared to be many companies offering the service. I made my decision on the forums, reviews and pictures. Hopefully my story and pictures will help someone else. If anyone has questions please let me know. I am not online often but will get back eventually.

Otherwise enjoy the photos.

• HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#2 2hanger

2hanger

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:09 AM

We can't view the photos Jullo, 

#3 Mike Diz

Mike Diz

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

How come the practitioner Andra is named in this post and in another one, Does this mean we can now mention their names? It would make it a lot easier

• WestSide likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users