Why did I wait so long??

#2 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:57 PM

I had my first session yesterday, after reading so many reviews about the pain etc... I was so nervous, my practitioner was Lauren, she made me feel so at ease right from the start! I would give the pain level 2 out of 10 it's more of an annoying thing then pain!! I was a Norwood 7 so basically I had my whole top and back and even a little on the sides done! I can honestly say I can't be anymore happy, the only thing that has frustrated me is that I waited almost 4yrs from my consultation to build up courage to have it done! It's actually the best thing I've ever spent money on. I'm soooo excited for my 2nd session which I'm having next Thursday. Can't wait to see what I'm going to look like after my 2nd session! Lauren was so good to work with it was like having your mate do the procedure but whilst she kept professional at the same time. Thanks so much Lauren
See you next week!:)
  • HIS - Ed and vinnydiesel like this

#3 vinnydiesel

vinnydiesel

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:49 AM

Great to hear bud! 

Suggestion - start a thread and track the progress on your journey by posting pictures before and after each session.  This will help you as well as others who are on the same boat as you were, to make the decision on SMP a lot easier.  

Vin

• Franageskou likes this

#4 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:26 AM

@vinnydiesel thanks

I have taken many pictures of before and after my first treatment I'm new to the forum
Once I've figured out how to post I'll put them up lol
  • 2hanger likes this

#5 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:38 AM

Four years, wow! You'll be blown away by the final product.

The sensation felt like a real nice head-scratching; I found it relaxing to the point that I would've literally fallen asleep if my practitioner hadn't kept chatting me up!

Maybe ask Ed (our Moderator) to move this thread to the "Diary" section? That way, you can keep your first thoughts bundled with your diary.

Looking forward to the pics.
  • HIS - Ed and Franageskou like this
>> Simulated hairline.

#6 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:24 AM

Fair play to you mate! I'm in the same.situatiin as you. Waited 5 years or more to finally pull my finger out and get it done. Will be going in February for my first. The thing that will feel weird for me is having someone allowing ly touch my head again!
  • Franageskou likes this

#7 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:11 AM

@the bald ego yeah I will ask Ed to do that, thanks.
@P4nter4 I'm glad you've made the choice to have it done,
Your practitioner whoever it will be, will be So good trust me, they make you feel so welcome and relaxed. Anytime you want a break or stretch your legs or drink just tell them. I've never felt so relaxed having the treatment done. Since I've been home I've shown my cousins and brothers etc... they can't believe it's not hair lol also they want me to take them down now for the treatment( we are from a bald family hahahaha) I knew once I would have it done I could encourage other people that were sat on the fence to have it done. I'll try work out how to upload some pics lol.

#8 Dr Mach 3

Dr Mach 3

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

Good update I had Andra for 1st and second it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped Lauren took over and I couldn't of been happier your in great hands there, she will do what it takes to get your result, my 3/4 both took 6 hours Lauren didn't complain once and stayed back past her time both sessions, a credit to the company. Hit us up with some pictures when you can.
All the best.
  • HIS - Ed and Franageskou like this

#9 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

FYI: Franageskou has sent me some pictures... I will get them up this evening.

• Dr Mach 3 and Franageskou like this

#10 Spinner

Spinner

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:13 AM

I think everyone will have a loyalty for the practioner who did their treatment and made the way they feel about themselves so much better . I also feel that His genuinely care about the way things turn out , not just the money that's why I'm always bigging them up as a company
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#11 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

POPULAR

As promised... here are the photos provided by our new friend Franageskou.

Many thanks for the pictures.

image1.JPG image1.PNG image2.JPG image2.PNG image3.JPG

• vinnydiesel, Franageskou and Charliemarsh like this

#12 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

Thanks for uploading the pics Ed
I can't wait until my next session on Thursday, threats when the true magic really happens as Lauren is going to be building up the layers, I'll upload more pics (or get Ed to do it:)) on Thursday after my second session
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#13 Dr Mach 3

Dr Mach 3

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

Great pics id expect to have 3 sessions, need that density, great start, good hairline nice soft side profiles would change anything just up the density..
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#14 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:13 AM

POPULAR

Had my 2nd session yesterday with Lauren again, I can't believe the diffrence from my first session to my 2nd. Once again it's the exact same procedure as the first but basically just adding the "densisty".Me and Lauren tweaked a couple of things like lowering the frontal and going a couple of shades darker.Once again even tho I knew what was happening at my session but the pre-nerves were lurking to get me but once again thanks to Lauren ( my practitioner/saviour) made me so relaxed I nearly fell asleep, the session was like 3.5 hrs long but felt like 30mins. Lauren even stayed late to make sure I was completely happy with my finished product. Lauren for me has made the whole procedure just the best thing I've ever done as if there was anyone not sure or have any kind of anxieties Lauren is the practitioner for you!(I'm not saying any of the other practitioners wouldn't be the same I'm just giving my personal opinion of my experience with Lauren).I will upload more pictures very soon.
  • HIS - Ed, Dr Mach 3 and the bald ego like this

#15 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

POPULAR

IMG_2622.JPG IMG_2632.JPG image.jpg
  • Josh2.0, HIS - Ed, DasCore and 1 other like this

#16 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

These are pictures 3 days after my 2nd session
There is a massive difference from 1st session to 2nd session
I've not washed or shaved my head fully yet. Also I will be having a 3rd session as I might want my front lowered at little at the centre of the forhead. I'm still not sure weather to leave it or lower it a little
I'll speak with Lauren when I go for my 3rd session. My crown has massively disseapered I've still got to wait for the blending to settle down to see what is or if anything else is needed.

#17 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:12 AM

looks sharp brother

• HIS - Ed likes this

"People stare at my head because they like what they see"

George Costanza

#18 Franageskou

Franageskou

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLincoln

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

Thanks josh

#19 Dr Mach 3

Dr Mach 3

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

POPULAR

Looks heavy mate id be tempted to leave the hairline, u have a solid quality shape that looks natural at the same time non helmet like. Good job Lauren is awesome.
  • HIS - Ed, DasCore and Franageskou like this

#20 Charliemarsh

Charliemarsh

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNorthants

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

POPULAR

Hi Franageskou,

Your SMP procedure looks amazing. I,m due to have my procedure in Birmingham next week by the clearly talented Lauren. I must admit I was slightly apprehensive as I've never met Lauren before or seen any of her work as my consultation was in London. So I quickly done a search on the forum and came across you and your experience...very timely! As soon as I read your posts and saw the pics from your first treatment a lot of my fears were unfounded. Now I have just seen your second pics I can't wait to get started and it has reinforced the decision I made to have the treatment is the right one for me. Thanks so much for sharing your experience it's helped so much!
  • HIS - Ed, Dr Mach 3, diesel and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users